• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Did not see a volunteer firefighter who started a fire on purpose with the plan of returning to the station, waiting until the call came in, and being the first one there to save the people in the burning building.

(Though it didn't work out that way; The guy was convicted of arson and murder.)

Fake difficulty!

Is correct.

Like the Persona series! If the main character is killed it's a game over. Some enemies and bosses use instant kill spells... That can affect the main character... Say goodbye to all of your progress!

A little nerfed. I believe they lowered her damage a bit for some reason... Although with the new teching system I've seen some players do some combos that deal around 5K.

Not a youkai who says "Is that so?" a lot in many things.

Is not wondering if Noel got buffed or nerfed in Continuum Shift.

In short I think it's neither. While her drive move is faster it's still punishable so don't think about spamming it, optic barrel is faster, and some new moves. Though her 66A got it's range and speed nerfed and standing A isn't as great as before. Basically she's still low tier.

Going to get it...eventually.

What about Tsubaki? And Hazama?

Knows that Atlus games have fake difficulty (like the aforementioned Persona series).

Tsubaki while easy to combo with does little damage without charging and has low range. Basically she's a good beginner character, IIRC she's low but better than Noel. Hazama is pretty tricky to use since he has no run and has to rely on his chains to cover great distance, he does low damage so he has to rely on combos he's mid from what I read but he's fun to play.

Doing something.