• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Nyeh...

I don't see how not. Edward can get kills of his own after a while on loleasy.

Just because I like him and that he's a Sworsmaster, doesn't necessarily mean I like the Swordsmaster class as a whole. Just the other day I slagged off Mia, which made ERL quite irate...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Third time in a freakin' row...

Doesn't like Swordmasters. :(

I never said I didn't like them... in fact I never stated my opinion of them.

Knows that NM is having another case of "missing out."

Eh?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

You sure act like one, acting like your some authority on who's good or not and calling Easy and Normal "lol"

I just like stating actual facts than my own, unreliable experience. And those modes are lol when you can just roflstomp with Boyd, who actually gets to double. :P

Just the other day I slagged off Mia, which made ERL quite irate...

Swordmasters are pretty pointless when their Crit. bonus isn't high enough to be considered reliable, as that was a characteristic they had going for them, other than high Spd and lolSkill (A stat no one has problems with in FE10, yes, this applies to Danved too).

But they're great with forges and skills like Adept. You should give it to Mia sometime, as Soren won't ever be getting reliable activation rates from it. He's given kills most of the time, since not even doubling saves him.

Has a username that reminds me of this member "Sing the Sorrow" from another forum.

Or it was Ein Lanford I was supposed to do:

Reminds me of Dr. Ein from the Bomberman series (and anime as well).

Edited by Randoman

Is a new guy.

Is the epitome of narrow-minded, despite his denial.

Why. thank you! *Edgeworth bow*

But they're great with forges and skills like Adept. You should give it to Mia sometime, as Soren won't ever be getting reliable activation rates from it. He's given kills most of the time, since not even doubling saves him.

You are aware I'm playing on easy, right? If Soren doubles, he can kill stuff on his own...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I just like stating actual facts than my own, unreliable experience. And those modes are lol when you can just roflstomp with Boyd, who actually gets to double. :P

Boyd...doubling?

LittleAl, can I steal a bit from you? :P

Your "facts" are your personal experiences. Normal is "lol"? It's the Japanese Hard Mode for crying out loud. You're acting like a Gamefaqs elitist who calls people who don't play only Maniac Mode babies.

And the only game where Swordmasters' crit bonus is unreliable is Shadow Dragon.

Can't communicate with squirrels.

Edited by El Rey León

Has a username that reminds me of this member "Sing the Sorrow" from another forum.

=0

The Leaving Song is from that album.

You are aware I'm playing on easy, right? If Soren doubles, he can kill stuff on his own...

I haven't played it, so don't think I'll know if he even 1RKOs with doubling. Doesn't change the fact his activation rates with be low.

Your "facts" are your personal experiences. Normal is "lol" it the Japanese Hard Mode for crying out loud. You're act like a Gamefaqs elitist who calls people who don't play only Maniac Mode are babies.

And the only game where Swordmasters' crit bonuses is unreliable are Shadow Dragon.

No they aren't. If you bothered to check in the RD forums often, as in where I post, you would know they are facts and not personal experiences. Although I do see YOU do that often and keep telling others, which is ironic. Bring examples, and I'll contradict that with truths. Like when you said Lyn had good critical activation rates, or that SMs are killing machines that don't need Killing Edges.

And no, I am not like that. I just mock loleasy n00bs not NM, RP, and to some extent..you. You probably haven't seen the BS other forums are capable of bringing.

Unless they don't gain +15% critical, it isn't. But FE10 does have SMs with unreliable critical after enemies actually start growing Luck, which they don't in SD.

Edited by The Leaving Song

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!

^^Thinks I'm more opinionated than he is.

But my opinions are worthless though, therefore you are more opinionated than me!

I just mock loleasy n00bs not NM, RP, and to some extent..you.

Seeing as I am a loleasy n00b, when you mock them, you mock me!

Edited by NinjaMonkey