• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows if he ever gets past 16x, he will learn to like Raven and Dart. (Dart's STR growth is amazing, and Raven is the most balanced unit in the game. He's nearly impossible to be screwed by his stats)

Knows that's true. He'll miss quite a bit initially, but I usually Arena Abuse him to 20, then make him a Berserker. With his high str and crit boost, he'd clean up most maps (just keep him away from sword users and spellcasters >_> )

Edited by El Rey León

Knows if he ever gets past 16x, he will learn to like Raven and Dart. (Dart's STR growth is amazing, and Raven is the most balanced unit in the game. He's nearly impossible to be screwed by his stats)

Except Dart is a schmuck who can't hit the broad side of a barn - and I have no use for the likes of him. Also, I think GBA berserkers in general weren't all that great.

^ Knows I have a low opinion of GBA axe mainers not named Hector or Geitz.

You always say that. Try Secret Books and hitting the right enemies in the first place: Lance users.

Does not say much about Gonzales. =O

Like 4 extra points of hit will do anything for he whose accuracy is practically unsalvageable.

Is not The Holy Demon.