• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Is correct as PKJ have the maximum amount of agility and are generally much harder to find.

Not to mention that PKJ have 200 LP and can use Dazzle.

Knows that GBA soldiers are absolutely pathetic.

Well that's more the player's reaction since I don't think there is any way to reduce the damage from the attack... At least you can sacrifice your Protector with Provoke to prevent Ur-Child from killing you with Begone or just use Painless. Yay random EO trivia!

Not unamoozed that bosses no longer give huge amounts of experience in EO3 forcing you to hunt pasarans to level up quickly.

They do but they only work for either the front or back row. Zodiacs have the Prophecy spells that can protect the party but the requirement for them is pretty steep.

Wouldn't be surprised that Hoplites are pretty much required for the post-game.

Well that's more the player's reaction since I don't think there is any way to reduce the damage from the attack... At least you can sacrifice your Protector with Provoke to prevent Ur-Child from killing you with Begone or just use Painless. Yay random EO trivia!

Not unamoozed that bosses no longer give huge amounts of experience in EO3 forcing you to hunt pasarans to level up quickly.

Not even Painless stops Necrosis?

Knows that in the pre-chapter 13 (on Eirika's route) cutscenes, Cormag is shown to be gullible. (How he could've been fooled by Valter into believing that Eirika killed Glen is just beyond me...)

Edited by Ein Lanford

Not even Painless stops Necrosis?

Knows that in the pre-chapter 13 cutscenes, Cormag is shown to be, well... not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. (How he could've been fooled by Valter into believing that Eirika killed Glen is just beyond me...)

Classes didn't have unique force skills in EO1, all it gave it were stat boosts

Went back to the Fia sig.

Actually Boost in EO1 increases any skills level by 5 effectively boosting it's power by 50% or something like that.

Managed to complete his pseudo-generics only Lunatic run.