Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Wasn't surprised as I was seeing a person playing Touhou on campus.

Oh come on! The few people I knew at my old campus didn't know about the series... Then again I didn't either but that's not the point!

That zany Katua fanboy person.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that fans of Norio Wakamoto will find this amusing:

Interesting tidbit on Wakamoto:

While he was doing the voice of Cell he would practice his lines at home. Rumor has it that the children in the neighborhood would hear him, go up to his door and yell, "Cell, come out and fight us!", and in response he would open his front door and reply in his Cell voice, "Who is that? Who wants to be drained?"

Edited by Pasaran

Oh come on! The few people I knew at my old campus didn't know about the series... Then again I didn't either but that's not the point!

That zany Katua fanboy person.

Heh, I think he was playing EOSD I didn't ask what else he played since I had to go to class.

Will know I laughed when I first saw that on myanimelist.

Did not make a move in the destroy thread that was met with Natasha fanart - and cost him a move later.

Also used :awesome:

Edited by Ein Lanford

^^I was expecting Bang to explode into an innumerable amount of bones when Tager got him. I liked Hakumen's the most though.

May have seen the similarity between Order Sol's IK Dragon Install and Rags Astral thingy in that.

Is that just a demonstration of the Unlimited characters for the PC version or something completely different?

^Ninja'd me!

Edited by Pasaran

But his JAYOKU HOTENJIN! is usually the answer to pressure for him.

Can't kick and send a giant snake beam from said kick.

For some reason it doesn't seem to come out when people do their combos correctly. (or maybe the analog on the ps3 isn't registering movements correctly like it does...)

Was referring to himself in one of his post.

It would probably be the controller and/or also the circumstances during the round such as whether you block, barrier block, or instant block.

Knows that the states didn't get the mini Noel figurine.Although I did buy at the Anime Expo~ :awesome:

Even Europe got it. EUROPE! And they usually get screwed over on stuff like that... I assume. Then again there is Australia but that's more release dates than anything.

Also sleep.

Edited by Pasaran