• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see shall we: A 20/1 Micaiah does 22 damage to the first Tiger that you see in 3-6 (with Thani). Now, said Tiger has 40-ish HP, so therfore she needs to double in order to kill it - which she can't because of her crappy speed. Now I like units who can kill stuff reliably, and this example proves that Micaiah isn't a unit that comes into that category I'm afraid.

Why would you even have her kill something in that chapter anyhow? Maybe unless it's weakened and she's in an area where an enemy won't attack her. What's she mostly doing in that chapter is healing anyway.

Does

Knows this is a lame fact.

Knows maf is fun.

i don't play it.

Knows that I hope it dies soon.

Didn't you say that you were leaving at the end of the year? So why should it bother you?

Why would you even have her kill something in that chapter anyhow? Maybe unless it's weakened and she's in an area where an enemy won't attack her. What's she mostly doing in that chapter is healing anyway.

It might have something to do about the fact that I have to get her 19 levels in 5 chapters (before she promotes at the end of 4-5)... :rolleyes:

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Knows fighting gives you more EXP than healing.

But EXP doesn't matter. It's the contributions that do. And healing is a pure contribution. Even in EM, I assume beasts don't have low hit rates. So you will need another healer.

Oh bugger!

But EXP doesn't matter. It's the contributions that do. And healing is a pure contribution. Even in EM, I assume beasts don't have low hit rates. So you will need another healer.

Well they can't hit my 20/6 Edward with their 38 displayed hit...

Edited by NinjaMonkey