• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows Pallies are epic, but slightly overrated, but not nearly as overrated to the point of heroes and SMs.

But heroes are h4x. SMs are meh.

Likes Amelia's super trainee class though I'm convinced it's terrible.

Compare it to Super Ross which is a weaker Berserker and Super Ewan where he lacks the ability to use staves. And Amelia's Recruit sprite is adorable.

Did not release a a powerful fire dragon. :awesome:

Knows that dsepite Super Trainee classes being considered "bad" because of their Con, they are actually pretty good since loosing about 10 AS hardly matters when you still double everything. (And Avoid is never a problem either when you have high Luck)

Compare it to Super Ross which is a weaker Berserker and Super Ewan where he lacks the ability to use staves. And Amelia's Recruit sprite is adorable.

Did not release a a powerful fire dragon. :awesome:

Granted, the other two trainees have sucky ST classes, but as I see it, Super Recruit is little better.

What!? [/Ledah]

Edited by Ein Lanford

Knows that dsepite Super Trainee classes being considered "bad" because of their Con, they are actually pretty good since loosing about 10 AS hardly matters when you still double everything. (And Avoid is never a problem either when you have high Luck)

I don't believe that, even for a nanosecond.

^Cannot use Bullet Dive, which flips your formation.

Well excuse me. Remind me the time where you see enemies running around with over 20 AS. Oh wait. You can't. Because you know that the only time enemies with a max 19 AS appear, are Chapter 19 Swordmasters. Wait wait, you're telling me you see these guys often? Seriously, how thick and biased can you be?

Well excuse me. Remind me the time where you see enemies running around with over 20 AS. Oh wait. You can't. Because you know that the only time enemies with a max 19 AS appear, are Chapter 19 Swordmasters. Wait wait, you're telling me you see these guys often? Seriously, how thick and biased can you be?

I find it very funny that you, of all people are calling me thick and biased, when you're being no better. Also, let's not forget the Gwyllgis in chapter 20, which I've seen to have over 20 speed. And you're saying that even when you're down 10 or so AS, you can still double? More like you need to worry about getting doubled before you can expect to be doubling.

^Cannot use Mortem Dance.

Edited by Ein Lanford

I love how you say that as if those enemies were common. like "zomg they need to double everything to be good!!11one"

What's so biased and thick about going with the facts? Even I don't have to provide you with what you already know.

Edited by Soul

I love how you say that as if those enemies were common. like "zomg they need to double everything to be good!!11one"

What's so biased and thick about going with the facts? Even I don't have to provide you with what you already know.

I didn't say that. But you're defending the super trainees when they're better off NOT going that route.

^Knows that I consider the super trainees novelty and little more.

But you basically are implying that, as if enough Spd were necesary to double most enemies, I will admit, saying "all" was a massive generalization, but it's just that those fast enemies are so uncommon...

But you basically are implying that, as if enough Spd were necesary to double most enemies, I will admit, saying "all" was a massive generalization, but it's just that those fast enemies are so uncommon...

Either way, you're talking about classes that get no Con at all. Ross has 13 average speed at 10/20/1. With an Iron Axe, he has 11 AS. That isn't exactly doubling often. God forbid he use anything heavier than that... ST Amelia and Ewan don't have it much better.

^Was not watching TV for the past couple hours... Maybe.

Either way, you're talking about classes that get no Con at all. Ross has 13 average speed at 10/20/1. With an Iron Axe, he has 11 AS. That isn't exactly doubling often. God forbid he use anything heavier than that... ST Amelia and Ewan don't have it much better.

Well, I was judging them as capped Super Trainees...if we go by averages, they obviously suck really hard. Super Trainee Ross is horrible, I agree. At least Ewan has Anima.