Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Found it creepy I said Natasha was beautifully pale.

Nope it's just that 99% of all girls in Japanese video games, manga, anime have a light skin color.

Might be hungry like I am.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope it's just that 99% of all girls in Japanese video games, manga, anime have a light skin color.

But not pale. ^_^

Real name is Batman.

Ninji'd me.

Edited by Soul

Knows Kent isn't much worth training in my FE7 hack. =/

With neither of them ever doubling reliably, it just makes Sain's Str more important, as he gets close to 3HKO kills much faster.

I meant in the destroy thread. Do you ever get distracted there and end up not attacking (like someonewhodied after being served a Mia pic)?

Knows that you'll want at least one slot for a physical or holy weapon when throwing down with Hector.

Not really.

Didn't get an S rank for the first time ever after beating Onimusha 3 on Hard mode.

Too bad I just get a terrible costume for Michelle... Seriously? She's just wearing a bath towel? Her normal costume is way better.

PS2. Uh... She wears a nice jacket that show off her cleavage and pants. At least Kaede in Onimusha 1 gets a sexy devil costume that I've never been able to get and Oyu in Onimusha 2 gets a rocking 80s style outfit that's rather humorous that I've never been able to get.

Will know that I unlocked Critical mode in Onimusha 3 since I beat on Hard mode in which almost all of the enemies are immune to all attacks except critical attacks.

Yes. This includes bosses like the very last boss. Took me at least an hour to defeat him last time in Critical mode...

PS2. Uh... She wears a nice jacket that show off her cleavage and pants. At least Kaede in Onimusha 1 gets a sexy devil costume that I've never been able to get and Oyu in Onimusha 2 gets a rocking 80s style outfit that's rather humorous that I've never been able to get.

Will know that I unlocked Critical mode in Onimusha 3 since I beat on Hard mode in which almost all of the enemies are immune to all attacks except critical attacks.

Yes. This includes bosses like the very last boss. Took me at least an hour to defeat him last time in Critical mode...

I guess they're all PS2 games. Also, which one is Dawn of Dreams?

Oh boy...

Took over an hour to defeat Zurg on Critical mode.

PS2 as well but I don't like how they got rid of the unique weapons and magic attacks and replaced them with generic magic attacks. At least Jubei is cute. The one in Onimusha 4 that is...

Will know that after completing the game on Critical mode you unlock Devilish mode which is hardest difficulty in the game.

Maybe I should play a Devilish Critical game...