Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Well...I've had good and bad connection experience with both games, mostly good experience actually.

Will know that I made one of Paul's outfits to look like Guile with shades.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that I would have to use all of those resources to make Sanaki decent. I do use Paragon on her since everyone else should be fine with getting EXP. I only find Micaiah to the only useful magic user only because of Thani and Rexaura because who else is gonna use it?

It's worth it, if you're willing to use her. Paragon isn't enough, really. Or at least give her one stat-booster of each, instead of two, like I do.

Actually worries about lack of 2-range past 4-E-1 even though Endgame chapters are suppose to be short. Well, it's handy and flexible. But TBs have Tempest blades and Storm swords to deal with those annoying little balls.

Knows you can make Marshal Law into Kenshiro.

:awesome:

Will know that there's a space between the u and k in Hokuto Hyakuretsu ken

Appeared out of nowhere.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

Actually worries about lack of 2-range past 4-E-1 even though Endgame chapters are suppose to be short. Well, it's handy and flexible. But TBs have Tempest blades and Storm swords to deal with those annoying little balls.

Tempest Blades? Sure. Storm Swords? Ehh... A bit weak to be using at that point, I'd imagine. And lolcrits in Radiant Dawn. Mastery skills are much more reliable.

Cannot use Hyoretsuzan.

Will know that there's a space between the u and k in Hokuto Hyakuretsu ken

I knew that a space was supposed to be in there somewhere, but didn't remember where...

Cannot use Rakuhouha.

Knows that I don't bless Urvan because I don't really have any axe users that I like enough to take to endgame.

(And the resistance levels of most axe users sucking - in some cases, being beyond help that Urvan's Resistance boost is insignificant - doesn't help.)

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Tempest Blades? Sure. Storm Swords? Ehh... A bit weak to be using at that point, I'd imagine. And lolcrits in Radiant Dawn. Mastery skills are much more reliable.

A Trublade with capped Str (which is very much possible) can 1RKO the little balls that aren't on cover with Storm swords. The good thing about these swords is that they aren't as limited as Tempest Blades, and are strong enough to get the 1RKO on the 38 HP/23 Def little balls. Mastery skills don't activate at range, and Astra is kinda unreliable...and if the problems are dragons, you can simply have Alondite + Dragonfoe, or simply Wyrmslayers.

A Trublade with capped Str (which is very much possible) can 1RKO the little balls that aren't on cover with Storm swords. The good thing about these swords is that they aren't as limited as Tempest Blades, and are strong enough to get the 1RKO on the 38 HP/23 Def little balls. Mastery skills don't activate at range, and Astra is kinda unreliable...and if the problems are dragons, you can simply have Alondite + Dragonfoe, or simply Wyrmslayers.

I'll concede Storm Swords are more common than Tempest Blades. But...

1. Cover tiles are extremely common in 4-E-4.

2. Using a wyrmslayer means losing 2 range, not to mention that I don't bother buying any, as well as me selling what Wyrmslayers I do happen to obtain.

Unable to perform Twin Dream.

Typos, hate 'em...

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Well, I remembered now a good solution is simply blessing the Tempest blade before it runs out of uses. :o Also works with a Tomohawk when it comes to axe-users.

Takes Marcia endgame.

He can stand on Wardwood.

Knows that Ena + Gareth + Nasir actually help Caineghis and Giffca 1RKO Auras.

When I have to go out of my way to keep him alive, I can't see him being much help...

Knows that I couldn't care less because I don't use royals in endgame.

You only need to use a Laguz stone and have him on Wardwood. The rest is up to your prime healer through Fortify. It's actually worth it since you won't get past 2 turns with the laguz royals.