• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

You only need to use a Laguz stone and have him on Wardwood. The rest is up to your prime healer through Fortify. It's actually worth it since you won't get past 2 turns with the laguz royals.

I never took the laguz royals to endgame, and I highly doubt I ever will. Which means I really couldn't care less.

Cannot use Eliminate Scanner.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

I never took the laguz royals to endgame, and I highly doubt I ever will. Which means I really couldn't care less.

Well, I'm telling you, it's better than taking ten million turns level grinding your Kurtnaga, or whatever is the trend of people who take their time.

Well, I'm telling you, it's better than taking ten million turns level grinding your Kurtnaga, or whatever is the trend of people who take their time.

I dunno what exactly you're getting at, but I think it starts with a "D" and ends in an "a". In which case, screw the royals still.

Is not an Orc.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Is it Dheginsea?

You left me wondering exactly what you were getting at earlier... And at any rate, I can take Dheg down... and I'll do it my way...

Cannot use Pork Chop.

You left me wondering exactly what you were getting at earlier... And at any rate, I can take Dheg down... and I'll do it my way...

Em, no, I wasn't talking about, Dheginsea, really. All you need is wyernslayers, thunder and Double Bow against if you don't have laguz royals. Would you know how much damage does a capped Mag Ilyana with Rexbolt deal?

Em, no, I wasn't talking about, Dheginsea, really. All you need is wyernslayers, thunder and Double Bow against if you don't have laguz royals. Would you know how much damage does a capped Mag Ilyana with Rexbolt deal?

Well, blessing a wyrmslayer is absolutely out of the question for me, just because I consider it a waste. At any rate, I don't need the royal laguz for Endgame. At all.

Cannot use Thunder Beam.

Can't use Cycle Beam at the cost of 36 PP for crappy damage since why bother with Psyenergy other than buffs or stuff like Ragnarok that get boosted by your attack!

Well, blessing a wyrmslayer is absolutely out of the question for me, just because I consider it a waste. At any rate, I don't need the royal laguz for Endgame. At all.

I dare you to play HM and think that.

^ Can't utilize Maximum Speed.

Can't use Cycle Beam at the cost of 36 PP for crappy damage since why bother with Psyenergy other than buffs or stuff like Ragnarok that get boosted by your attack!

Cycle Beam costs that much in Dark Dawn?!

Knows that I never was fond of taking the laguz royals to endgame.

I dare you to play HM and think that.

^ Can't utilize Maximum Speed.

Eh... I've beaten Hard Mode without the Laguz Royals a few times.

Racists towards Laguz! Has FE9 taught you nothing?!

Actually it's a DS Lite. Even my Platinum (tee hee) phat DS was more durable than it and the top screen was basically falling off before it stopped working! NINTENDO!!!!!

Didn't give his dead Platinum (tee hee) phat DS a vikings send off.

Makes me wonder what things he does with his DS Lite to have a broken L button.

(EDIT: I never once had a broken button on my DS Lite and I played the hell out of mine when I had it).

Edited by BLS