• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

They make up for it with powerful physical attacks and useful battle and field skills. Their Force skill, Riot Gun, is a powerful attack that boosts their attack speed for that turn letting them act in battle before the enemy or the party most of the time and has a 100% Stun rate so it helps quite a bit.

Knows that I'm looking forward to the Sneak Peek of Storm of Ragnarok.

They make up for it with powerful physical attacks and useful battle and field skills. Their Force skill, Riot Gun, is a powerful attack that boosts their attack speed for that turn letting them act in battle before the enemy or the party most of the time and has a 100% Stun rate so it helps quite a bit.

Cool.

Probably doesn't call major bosses "Zurg".

They are unintentionally hilarious.

Reminded me of the time when my friends and I sneaked in to a theater to watch the last 10 minutes of Saw 4, which is just a terrible terrible franchise, to see the scene when someones head gets smashed as I laughed and heard the audience scream in terror.

Yeah... Horror movies are pretty bad at not being shock gore and jump scare fests.

Knows that Ragna players have to try to deal some decent damage now much to my dismay. Not really.