Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows I suggest that he look up the definition of the the word "need". :P

STUBBORNMONKEY! :P

Ch 22 isn't "too late". He has a nice chance of getting to promote. Or else what should I make a Farina, who joins later and would be around the same level when they join?

Vaida's growths don't even matter. That's a terrible arguement. Her bases is where it's at. 13 AS/Massive Atk/Defence is nothing to brag about, considering how crappy the enemies are.

It is considering he joins at LV 7, when at least half your team should be promoted by then. There's just no room for him and no reason to use him since by then you should already have a great Florina or even Fiora. He's just a waste.

Farina joins at LV 12 and on ideal map full of Monks and Bishops that can't hurt her and give her easy EXP. Feed them all to her and she should be Falco-ready by the next chapter. And she keeps on getting better.

Vaida's bases, fine, I can see where HHM bonuses would help, but she still comes when at a time you have no room unless a character you were raising was really screwed.

It is considering he joins at LV 7, when at least half your team should be promoted by then.

Yeah. After Arena-abusing.

There's just no room for him and no reason to use him since by then you should already have a great Florina or even Fiora. He's just a waste.

What. We aren't wasting ourselves we every crappy character around. Of course there's room for him. And it's not like it's ideal to be training both peggies when you'll get just about the same results from both. Heath is a variation that results in better offense and defense. The only advantage peggies carry is Res. If you're going by the "Is unnecesary" logic. I must commend you how terrible it is. Every character but the Lord is unneceassry, going by that.

Farina joins at LV 12 and on ideal map full of Monks and Bishops that can't hurt her and give her easy EXP. Feed them all to her and she should be Falco-ready by the next chapter. And she keeps on getting better.

Nothing's stopping Heath from getting tons of CEXP from the EXP-mine Ch 23x is. Then in Ch 24, he could easilt promote himself with an Earth Seal.

Vaida's bases, fine, I can see where HHM bonuses would help, but she still comes when at a time you have no room unless a character you were raising was really screwed.

HHM bases? I'm taking into account HNM, where you play. Where she is actually better because the enemies are crappier in relative to her stats. And again, "There's no room for [Character]" is quite a poor excuse. That does in no way mean the character has no potential to actually be good. I could say there's no room for Farina as well, since by then you are actually secured a promoted team.

What's this? Iris, Lumi, and Soluna counts as every girl??

Unable to use Kazap.

He might be talking about Soul only to realize that he got multi-ninja'd? *shrugs*

Probably knows that I can upload videos up to 4 hours long on YouTube.

Knows he wasn't.

Didn't deny it. :(

Why'd you even assume that in the first place? I am NOT a pedo!

Is not a liquid metal slime.

Why would you want to upload something that long?

Not that I would, but it does result in fewer videos cluttering up the channel. Like someone I know (TheRagnarokSeeker) is doing.

^ Isn't going to record more gaming videos soon.