• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that starting in PoR, weapons dropped by enemies will have the number of uses left when the enemy that dropped them was killed.

Knows that Rhys's speed is a big problem, in addition to causing him even more problems. Like how (in PoR) he gets weighed down by literally every tome he can wield or (in RD) he has a hard time breaking the 30 atk barrier. Though the latter is due to the magic cap he rams into the ground.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Maybe. GG and BB are the only two fighting games I've actually liked. >_>

Would get weirded out by the Cyclopean Haunt.

Although the enemies weren't very "out there" compared to the stratum itself. It's a problem I have with each of the 6th strata in the games since the enemies don't really go with the strata most of the time. Just some new enemies and some pallet swaps or upgraded enemies. Yeah. /end rant

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I don't really mind his speed problem since I like using him in FE9 and 10.

Knows MSK probably likes seeing Mist slash stuff.

His speed problem wouldn't be that bad in PoR were it not for light magic sucking gigantic portions of ass. I mean, 2 Mt and 4 Wt Light? 4 Mt and 6 Wt Shine?? 7 Mt and 12 Wt Nosferatu??? Seriously??? And all this on a character who has virtually nonexistent Strength. Oh, and his support situation is terrible, as is his affinity... Can't keep up with Titania and Kieran, Mia's pretty meh, lolrolf, and Ulki's not that great. (Well, Fire isn't really a bad affinity, but on the likes of Rhys, it's no help whatsoever.)

metal_king_slime.png

Knows Goku's power level.

Edited by Metal King Slime