• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows what makes it WORSE is that you have to protect one of the most useless units in all FE to go to said Gaiden chapter. And get an item only she can get.

No it isn't. Just keep a group around Sophia, and Roy and someone else go up to the building. Simple.

Finds a fun map 'gimmicky'.

No it isn't. Just keep a group around Sophia, and Roy and someone else go up to the building. Simple.

Finds a frustrating map 'gimmicky'.

Fixed for accuracy.

Bold: How about a solution that, ya know, DOESN'T make me miss the Guiding Ring?

Knows if I want a fun map, YU has its fair share of them, as do other FE games. Hell, I'm sure FE6 has fun maps that don't max my Rage Rate nigh instantly.

Edited by Metal King Slime

How about a solution that, ya know, DOESN'T make me miss the Guiding Ring?

I didn't say anything about not moving her, did I?

Isn't craving Wendy's now.

@Emerald: But who can "protect" Sophia when just about everyone has gimped movement, hmmm?

Knows that I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE FE6 chapter 14.

@Emerald: But who can "protect" Sophia when just about everyone has gimped movement, hmmm?

Thany, Miledy, Ray, Lugh, Saul, Ellen

Probably not craving better tea.

Thany, Miledy, Ray, Lugh, Saul, Ellen

Probably not craving better tea.

Tch... Giving a bunch of names, even though all but one of the units you listed are themselves frail??? I can't take anything you say about FE6 chapter 14 being "fun" seriously any more. I just can't.

Tch... Giving a bunch of names, even though all but one of the units you listed are themselves frail???

I gave you the names of characters who's precious movement is unaffected, what, you don't train any of them? And that sound like a personal problem.

Knows that Albert is jealous.

I gave you the names of characters who's precious movement is unaffected, what, you don't train any of them? And that sound like a personal problem.

Knows that Albert is jealous.

Never mind how two of those can't even fight unless promoted. Which means I'm having to protect THEM as well as Sophia. And where's Tate? Forgot about her?

Knows that anything saying FE6 chapter 14 is fun is about as believable as a lame joke.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Oh yeah, Tate. Guess I did forget about her because I benched her as soon as I got her.

Can't believe someone enjoys something he finds irriTATEing.