• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't even occured to you that some enemies would rather be fighting for you instead of fighting against you?

No, because if that was true, they would be recruitable, like Camus

:facepalm: I can't believe you butchered my post like that. I said it before, either they feel like they don't have a choice, don't have a choice at all, or do it out of their loyalty (read: Bryce, Ishtar) and beliefs (read: Reed Bros.). There may be some exceptions to this as to why some enemies are likable. All I'm saying is, if you actually knew more about, there's a chance you'd reconsider your apparent hatred.

Thinks that if enemy characters would rather be fighting for you, they'd be recruitable. (And your statement isn't entirely true Crash.)

Edited by Little Al

No, because if that was true, they would be recruitable, like Camus

:facepalm: I can't believe you butchered my post like that. I said it before, either they feel like they don't have a choice, don't have a choice at all, or do it out of their loyalty (read: Bryce, Ishtar) and beliefs (read: Reed Bros.). There may be some exceptions to this as to why some enemies are likable. All I'm saying is, if you actually knew more about, there's a chance you'd reconsider your apparent hatred.

Thinks that if enemy characters would rather be fighting for you, they'd be recruitable. (And your statement isn't entirely true Crash.)

I know, but I don't like them either! I ignored it because I felt it wasn't important, their motivations don't matter, if they're not recruitable, fuck them!

Also, Camus IS recruitable! [spoilers]He's Sirius in Book 2

was NInja'd