• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. You should play EO1 and know the pain that is trying to get an item with a 3% drop rate from the dragons just to make the strongest sword in the game.

Knows that making the Shinryuu sword is pain itself.

Ha. You should play EO1 and know the pain that is trying to get an item with a 3% drop rate from the dragons just to make the strongest sword in the game.

Knows that making the Shinryuu sword is pain itself.

Yeah... It's even worse when you need such an item for a sidequest (like in Order of Ecclesia. Oh, God, Order of Ecclesia)...

Knows that Zurg uses an ion blaster.

Pff... I don't recall having to fight a dragon with 35,000 HP for a 3% chance of them dropping their scale in a Castlavania game.

Making a big fuss over the drops rates in OoE. ;/

Pff... I don't recall having to fight a dragon with 35,000 HP for a 3% chance of them dropping their scale in a Castlavania game.

Making a big fuss over the drops rates in OoE. ;/

True, but still, it gets old pretty fast, ya know? :/

Edited by Metal King Slime

I do recall the Mandragora Root and that's pretty much it since you need to gain access to High Potions.

There's the Raw Killer Fish and Merman Meat that were also huge pains in the butt to get (I hate grinding for items that have 5 star rarity).... Also, Gold Ore, Black Ink and Cashmere Thread. But yeah, Mandragora Root was a notable offender since you can't get it until late in the game. :/

Knows that Ghost types are glass cannons, what with being weak to their own type.

Knows that the Wyrmslayer's usefulness was hobbled by the fact that the units it's good against use lances (or are rare) in the GBA FEs.

You do know that there are people who are scared of the same and/or opposite sex right?

Wanted to pair Florina with Sain who I'm quite certain is in his early twenties.

I want to know more about her. :<

Not about to be ambushed by three large fish of doom and death.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose