• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Not liking her because she is a Valkyrie is just dumb <_< , Valkyries in FE6 & 7 use Anima and in FE8 they use Light, which is even more awesome.

Mr. Aulin Condemns Fighters, and I don't see you calling him out on it!

And how could Prissy be ugly?

Her hair and facial structure suck.

I bet you think the same of Etlin too.

I dunno haven't seen her, but why not?

Favors Mist like any normal person would.

It's normal to choose a stupid, awful little girl over a an awesome fully grown man? :wtf:

Likes cats.

Thinks I should hate Valkyries, but doesn't seem to have a problem with Aulin hating Fighters! :angry:

No I don't, you just blow Valkyries for the fact you hate Mist. Play FE4 through 8, than we can argue :lol: .

It's normal to choose a stupid, awful little girl over a an awesome fully grown man? :wtf:

Is Rhys by any chance that "fully grown man"? Really, being sick 24/7, being scared to be in the battle field a being protected by the youngest of three brothers who is just a starter isn't so bad, huh? :lol:

On the other hand, we got that "little girl" who other than just healing can wield swords and at least goes too the battle field by her own will.

Edited by soul1112

I don't know man. Wanna talk about your problems or something?

Problems? What problems? :/

Your incurable, irrational, hatred. Strange tastes are one thing, but c'mon.

Those numbers.

Edited by Pride

Thinks I should hate Valkyries, but doesn't seem to have a problem with Aulin hating Fighters! :angry:

No I don't, you just blow Valkyries for the fact you hate Mist. Play FE4 through 8, than we can argue :lol: .

I meant shoudn't!

C'mon, you make typos too!

Also, how great can that shitty class be?

Is Rhys by any chance that "fully grown man"? Really, being sick 24/7, being scared to be in the battle field a being protected by the youngest of three brothers who is just a starter isn't so bad, huh? :lol:

On the other hand, we got that "little girl" who other than just healing can wield swords and at least goes too the battle field by her own will.

Wait, you talk about Mist using Swords like it's a GOOD THING!

She has crap strength! She can't porperly use them! What next, are you gonna congratulate Soren on choosing lolWind when he could just as easily have chosen Fire, Thunder, Light or Dark?

My hatred is fine, and if it's "incurable", then why try to talk me out of it? :lol:

My hatred is fine, and if it's "incurable", then why try to talk me out of it? :lol:

Boredom.

Now, why do you hate Mist, among other characters?

Boredom.

:facepalm:

I've given my reason for hating Mist, OVER AND ****ING OVER AGAIN!

Soren on choosing lolWind when he could just as easily have chosen Fire, Thunder, Light or Dark?

Wind magic is one of the best in the series, it's light and one of the most accurate, you obviously should play FE4 so you get to know Levin.

It's called a "Hard-on".

Should play FE4 someday despite hating emus.

Edited by soul1112

Soren on choosing lolWind when he could just as easily have chosen Fire, Thunder, Light or Dark?

Wind magic is one of the best in the series, it's light and one of the most accurate, you obviously should play FE4 so you get to know Levin.

FE4 Fucked up the magic system, in the others, Wind has low Might.

It's called a "Hard-on".

MIST. DOESN'T. AROUSE. ME! <_<