Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

I simply said "Likes Mist", didn't say anything like "wants to fuck mist" or "faps to mist".

So? I knew what you meant! :angry:

Also, what sort of sick freak would want to **** Mist?!

I don't care for Mist and I find her and supports overrated but you don't see a thread like "Why are supports considered such a big deal" by me around. IMO supports were really only good in FE10 and FE5.

Then, if you don't like her either, why don't you leave me alone about this?

Likes Zihark.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply said "Likes Mist", didn't say anything like "wants to fuck mist" or "faps to mist".

I simply meant what I said: You like Mist. As a unit or character, whatever, just didn't say anything regarding your lustful fantasies about her.

You're a possibility... I mean you did say you were turned on by her...

I don't care for Mist and I find her and supports overrated but you don't see a thread like "Why are supports considered such a big deal" by me around. IMO supports were really only good in FE10 and FE5.

Then, if you don't like her either, why don't you leave me alone about this?

So in order for someone to say that YOU like Mist, they have to like Mist as well? Fucking awesome dude, seriously.

Was turned on by Mist.

Edited by ?!

I simply meant what I said: You like Mist. As a unit or character, whatever, just didn't say anything regarding your lustful fantasies about her.

I hate her as a unit (she's worse than Rhys) and as a character (she's worse than FUCKING EVERYONE!)

I don't have any lustful fantasies about her! (If I keep saying they don't exist, they'll go away! :sob:)

It was a rhetorical question, and I'm NOT a possibility, even if I was attracted to her, I wouldn't do her.

So in order for someone to say that YOU like Mist, they have to like Mist as well? Fucking awesome dude, seriously.

No, but if you don't like her, I don't see why you'd try to make other people like her.

Too bad I can't.

?

You won't regret it...

I hate emulators, so I can't play it.

Plays FIre Emblem.

I hate her as a unit (she's worse than Rhys) and as a character (she's worse than FUCKING EVERYONE!)

I don't have any lustful fantasies about her! (If I keep saying they don't exist, they'll go away! :sob:)

That's been proven wrong so many times...

You do.

It was a rhetorical question, and I'm NOT a possibility, even if I was attracted to her, I wouldn't do her.

No, but if you don't like her, I don't see why you'd try to make other people like her.

How the fuck can I make you like Mist when you already do?

Had bad luck with RD

Edited by ?!