• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's why you tend to like Rhys better, listen, Moulder iss knowwhere as good as Rhys, Moulder lacks Luck and Mag, and not to mention Res (He has a 25% growth rate!), Natasha is better.

Moulder has good CON I hear, and is a really good Sage/Bishop! :awesome:

Yeah, for light tomes, but it would suck against other magic users considering his Res, still sucky Mag, make sure you make him Bishop.

Prefers male healers thus not knowing the only good one is Rhys.

What about Claude, Corple/Sharlow, Sleuf and Saul?

Prefers Female healers, possibly because his nuts say so.

Look who's talking. I'm not the perv here wanting to do Mist <_< ...

Female healers not named Rena or Ellen usually have more spd, most of them have great Luck and better magic.

And you should play FE4 before just naming out the other healers, Corple is good dpending on who his father is, I think Sharlow is good and Claude is mainly considered a fighter but also works as a healer.

Added Mia to his sig :blink: .

Look who's talking. I'm not the perv here wanting to do Mist <_< ...

I DON'T want to do Mist! <_<

Female healers not named Rena or Ellen usually have more spd, most of them have great Luck and better magic.

And you should play FE4 before just naming out the other healers, Corple is good dpending on who his father is, I think Sharlow is good and Claude is mainly considered a fighter but also works as a healer.

Oh well, I still like Male Healers better, because people don't jerk off to them for no reason! :awesome: (Though I will admit that Maria, Natasha and Serra are hot, none of the others are)

Also, you didn't refute Saul! :facepalm: And as I've told you before, I CAN'T play FE4!

Added Mia to his sig :blink: .

What's so weird about that? She's awesome and sexy! :3

Used an emote.

That wasn't weird...I always thought he was a more peggie fan type of guy...but I guess she just loves high tights :lol: .

Used another emote.

That wasn't weird...I always thought he was a more peggie fan type of guy...but I guess she just loves high tights :lol: .

Miledy is a Wyvern Rider, Ishtar is a Sage, Ayra is a Myrmidon (I think.....) and Priscilla is a Valkyrie (But she's gone now! ^_^)

Is a "Yandere" apparently.

That wasn't weird...I always thought he was a more peggie fan type of guy...but I guess he just loves high tights :lol: .

Used another emote.

Fix'd. While I do likes peggies, my favorite character in a FE game isn't always one.

Didn't expect Mia to be in my sig. (This was meant for soul1112, but I'll leave it)

Edited by Terry Bogard

Miledy is a Wyvern Rider, Ishtar is a Sage, Ayra is a Myrmidon (I think.....) and Priscilla is a Valkyrie (But she's gone now! ^_^)

I know <_< ...

That wasn't weird...I always thought he was a more peggie fan type of guy...but I guess he just loves high tights :lol: .

Used another emote.

Fix'd. While I do likes peggies, my favorite character in a FE game isn't always one.

Oh, man, please forgive me...I din't really meant to misspell that, really.

Still mistakes cuteness for hotness.

No, I can't.

:ph34r:

Yes you can, without emulation and ROMs.

^ Ninja'd me again.

How?

Piked my curiosity.

So clueless. Where do FE4 ROM images come from?

Hates Sheeda. :D

Edited by Zebesian