Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

In what exactly? I wanna say FF9...

Not fumbling in the dark.

Good guess. :awesome:

Knows that Trouble in the same game causes the party to take half the damage the afflicted chatacter took if said character is attacked.

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Knows that, much like him, I still haven't beaten that damn sphere of DOOM! Oh, and Ozma's a Cheating Bastard (though you knew that already).

Edited by Metal King Slime

Lots of preparation and luck is required for that battle. Mostly luck but preparation helps.

Aware that YOU'RE NOT ALONE! is great.

Especially with Curse and Meteor, the latter of which tends to cause some of your guys to DIE. Oh, and it does not help that Phoenix Downs only bring you back with 1 to 10 HP.

Bold: :awesome:

Knows that Quina learns attacks by eating monsters.

Edited by Metal King Slime

It's gone now.

Wasn't watching a Ragna vs Hazama video while listening to a song who's lyrics included "I'm in danger of feeling this love." which kind of made the whole thing a thing. >_>

YAY!!!!

Shall know I beat tales of hearts on hard without cheating. Or powerleveling. Took only 36 hours.

(Seriously, its hard. first half of the game, its 1 hit kills you. Then you get the skill that leaves you at 1 hp on a fatal hit. AND enemies get multi hit attacks and High-ougis)

I don't like the series at all so yeah. Besides a game doesn't have to be constantly be kicking you in the balls for it to be fun or it would just become frustrating to even play the damn thing.

Not watching some BB vids while listening to battle themes from the SMT series.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

should get better at using platinum. Ragna is too commonly used. (Seriously though, NO ONE plays lambda. I played ranked for 20 matches, 8 for lambda, and I'm in the top 300 out of like only 10 thousand. compared to the other characters' 30 thousand) (I don't count those people with zero psr)

Edited by someonewhodied