Post a fact about the person above!

Fia

Name-calling ain't much better.

Not in most cases, such as when one is name calling without stimulus. I was doing so in response to your previously posted statement however, making said name calling acceptable and thus "better" than your insults which occurred without stimulus.

Edited by Xanderdog

• Replies 415.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ein

• Shadow Mir

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Top Posters In This Topic

Well-known for getting both unreasonably defensive and incredibly personal at merely the slightest provocation, whether or not it necessarily means trolling or harassment

Not in most cases, such as when one is name calling without stimulus. I was doing so in response to your previously posted statement however, making said name calling acceptable and thus "better" than your insults.

Except it wasn't an insult; what you said, however, WAS.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Ninja!

How was what you said not an insult? Saying I don't know video games well (which is a false claim) according to you is indeed an insult, or can be taken as one easily. Saying you're rude for saying such a thing isn't too outrageous.

Edited by Xanderdog

Ninja!

How was what you said not an insult? Saying I don't know video games well (which is a false claim) according to you is indeed an insult, or can be taken as one easily. Saying you're rude for saying such a thing isn't too outrageous.

I wasn't saying you don't know video games well at all. But one who would pay attention to story, in my opinion, can't quite consider themselves a gaming connoisseur.

Edited by Metal King Slime

Knows all true fans of anything pirate their beloved products. :awesome:

Anything to save money.

Hes played more touhou than I.