Chapter 18: The Bishop's Teaching

Well, I'm currently on my mom's laptop playing FE6's chapter 18. A while back ago, the laptop caught AIDS a virus and was in the repair shop for good while. Well, I decided once after I got the laptop back, I was going to replay FE6. I forgotten that I was still stuck on Chapter 18 and I totally forgotten how to beat the chapter. Help!

First of all, here's the full map.

That village in the north east will be attacked by thieves. It contains an Eclipse, so you're not too forced to go for it since you get another one later anyway. It's only good at breaking walls thanks to low accuracy.

You might want to block the road between the middle mountains and the hill at the southwest to kill all those mounties.

Since it's a Fog of War map, you might want to bring a thief.

Arena abuse if you feel like it, but do note you can't buy staves during the chapter.

Boss is a piece of cake as always. Attack him at long range and if he's not finished do as you wish. The ballista at the bottom can reach him too.

Edited by Captain Falcon

I think it's Monke's map he's in (the nomadic trooper with a brave bow and brave sword).

You could just stay where you start and let the enemies come to you if you're having problems rushing.

Anyway, here's how I did it in my HM run:

Edited by Levin

Sorry, but that's a totally different map then I have. It's day time nad the place is full of horseback enemy units. Once again, I'm sorry.

Oh. That's not the Bishop's Teaching then but the Law of Sacae.

Map here.

Fliers aren't too recommended without the Delphi Shield. You might want to play defensive and block the bridges. The boss is annoying thanks to dual Brave weapons but they weigh him down. Rutger shouldn't have trouble to double him.

Note that the Troopers can cross rivers IIRC.

Oh. That's not the Bishop's Teaching then but the Law of Sacae.

Map here.

Fliers aren't too recommended without the Delphi Shield. You might want to play defensive and block the bridges. The boss is annoying thanks to dual Brave weapons but they weigh him down. Rutger shouldn't have trouble to double him.

Note that the Troopers can cross rivers IIRC.

I'm pretty sure you're right about troopers being able to cross rivers.

Is he on the chapter with all the fake bosses? I hate that one.