Shining force:RE

Ranger

Why do you need map makers? You need no skill, as you can directly lift map designs from whatever you're "porting" over, and as far as mugshots are concerned, you can duplicate those over as well.

I mean, unless you're asking people to make your hack for you.

Hey, if it's so easy to hack in shining force, why don't i see more hack of it then ? I mean, i don't know anything about the difficulty to hack this game, but i liked it, and i would love to see some hacks of it ^^

Anyways the idea sounds cool!

Hey, if it's so easy to hack in shining force, why don't i see more hack of it then ? I mean, i don't know anything about the difficulty to hack this game, but i liked it, and i would love to see some hacks of it ^^

Anyways the idea sounds cool!

I like it too, but I simply can't insert a map. I've tried and failed.

Can someone do that part?

Wouldn't this be the second project you mentioned Ranger? I haven't looked into map insertion yet, I cannot help you.

This one already has everything, just needs to be moved. I can get all except the maps

Ranger I may be new here, but I can tell you right now, If you don't have the know how to hack you really shouldn't try hacking in the first place. Instead perhaps take a class on it (I'm fairly sure I saw someone offering it)? Anyway as Bohemund mentioned this is the 2nd project within a VERY short amount of time that you say you are working on yet you have no screenshots (extremely easy to get 10 seconds or less), no youtube video (a little more understandable since not everyone does these), and all you've done is request things in both topics. Seems a bit suspicious to me. Like someone not wanting to do their share of the work on their own hack? Forgive me If I am completely wrong on this. Generally I can tell though.