The Bloody Roar Series

grandjackal

I only played a little bit of 1 game on the PS1. I see a major reason why you like it though >_>

Must you be so condescending of what is a perfectly decent game? T.T

If only Hudson didn't have no money to make the sequel they planned for download....they could have made a jackal character...T.T *sobs*

I played it quite a bit in middle school and really enjoyed it, but became addicted to Armored Core shortly after that so all of my money for games goes to that series.

Bloody Roar 2 and Evil Zone are probably two of the most underappreciated fighting games there are, imo.

I played it quite a bit in middle school and really enjoyed it, but became addicted to Armored Core shortly after that so all of my money for games goes to that series.

Bloody Roar 2 and Evil Zone are probably two of the most underappreciated fighting games there are, imo.

Wow, other people HAVE played it!

Armored Core? Nyeh...never got hooked, yet why do I hear good things about it all the time?

Bloody Roar as a series is a bit underappreciated as a whole I believe. But this Evil Zone you speak of...I've never heard of it, but what's it about?

Evil Zone or Eretzvaju (封神領域エルツヴァーユ ,Fūjin Ryōiki Erutsuvāyu?) is a fighting game released for the PlayStation console. It was developed by YUKE's Future Media Creators and published by Titus Software in 1999. The player can choose from ten characters to fight in several game modes including story mode, arcade mode, versus mode, practice and survival mode.

The storyline of the game tells of a being known as Ihadulca, a powerful being who can exist in multiple dimensions at one time. Through heavy cost, the inhabitants of the world of I-Praseru (Happy Island) were able to temporarily confine Ihadulca in a dimension known as Evil Zone. Now, a tournament is being held to select the strongest warrior throughout the dimensions to destroy Ihadulca before she can escape from Evil Zone and threaten the world once more.

The story mode is a unique aspect to the game and sets it apart from other fighting games. Each character has a unique story mode which progresses like an ongoing television program, complete with episode names and previews with voice acting. As the mode progresses, you learn more about the character's backstory and why they are fighting, an incentive to play through the game with each character. Evil Zone is also one of the few games to feature a fully fleshed out story mode for its boss character.

I play the fuck out of this game even though it's like 10 years old. -Nobody- has heard of it, but it's great.

And you hear good things about Armored Core because, for the most part, it's a great series. =p

I play the fuck out of this game even though it's like 10 years old. -Nobody- has heard of it, but it's great.

And you hear good things about Armored Core because, for the most part, it's a great series. =p

Sounds odd. I'll be sure to look more into it.

I guess I'm just not good at Armored Core, but that would imply I found it hard. Rather, I found it boring.

Also, Shina. Awesomeness incarnate, would you agree?

I don't like much, the whole beastiality stuff was nice for the novelty, but then some of the designs were way too f'ed up.

The leopard chick, the one that looks like a biker.

reference image go!

3345719239_fe4aaaed20_o.jpg

what I like about the series in particular is it really was the first fighter where I stopped spamming attacks, especially after witnessing "Beast Drives" (character super combos), and said to myself "jeez! that's cool stuff! how do they do that??" then after experimenting with each character and studying the button input (via the in game training mode), I learned how to do it and needless to say, felt rather accomplished, and overall this has helped me to become a better gamer, taking time to really learn the controls and gameplay aspects of any game, regardless of genre, to then be able to really enjoy the game in its entirety (and be more entertained *nods*)

I remember this game... I used to play it with my brothers and try to knock each other of the ring to for stylish points and to generally piss off the other. Although I've only played the second and remember little to nothing about it unfortunately.

There's the epic win that is Shima, thank you much.

Man...thought there'd be more than 4 people that played the game...So much for this topic.

Gado and Long are badasses.Only think that I remember that I can be sure.

Gado and Long are badasses.Only think that I remember that I can be sure.

Shina is Gado's daughter.

It's also known that inevitably, the student surpasses the master...

Yes, Long was awesome too, so was Shenlong.

She doesn't just LOOK badass, she IS badass...

She could kill you with a napkin.

Could she kill a man with a thumb?(House reference)

But the only thing I don't like in her Beast design(that would apply to everyother female) is that they gave Leopard boobies. Also bunny boobies.

Could she kill a man with a thumb?(House reference)

But the only thing I don't like in her Beast design(that would apply to everyother female) is that they gave Leopard boobies. Also bunny boobies.

Well considering that they are basically these...weird named things, meaning the ability to shapeshift is not some weird foreign thing, it would mean they suddenly don't lose their gender...I wouldn't find that surprising considering. Besides, what else would have happened? They get like a row of them like most female animals (which is very ew)? I don't hear any complaining about Yugo's wolf cawk (let's not think about Stun or Kohryu either).

Relax, it's not like she's flashing people. Which would have been funny as hell though...