Hiring Knights

Wolf

Zagaro & Wolf suck against dragons and mages, and non-enemy units in general.

But I am effective against all types of units, so fear not! Zagaro shall be dead before the day is over (which is 2 hours for me). Onward, my companions. What, I'm not the commander? Oh, sorry. You can do the honors, Wolf.

Zagaro Sedgar & Wolf suck against dragons and mages, and non-enemy units in general.

I'm not familiar with the term Zagaro, and Sedgar sucks against everything. I changed his stats to all 1's, and his growths to 0. I use forged bows and swords with all stats capped to win!

EDIT: Alright good night everyone.

Edited by Wolf

I would offer my service but my calling is to a higher power... I fight on a different plane, a plane of breakfeasts and succulent delicacies and pastries such that beat the taste buds, render you comatose to the assault of sweetness, and violate your receiving end with magniloquence not of words but of savoriness.

Wolf is the best unit in the game! Seriously! Therefore, Sedgar doesn't stand a chance!

PWN HIM, WOLF!!!

*Gives Wolf a Forged Silver Sword with max crit, Might and Hit, as well as a hacked forged Parthia*

You win.

EDIT: I'll help you in your war against Sedgar. *Puts on Sedgar is a Wolf wannabe Shirt*

Edited by Camtech075

This is going to take a while. :(

If I join, will I be able to take the virginity of a thousands pure maidens for all the thousands dragons I slayed?

No, but I can put you in "Monty Python's the Holy Grail." There is a scene where many women wanna have sex with men who come to their castle. :lol:

I would offer my service but my calling is to a higher power... I fight on a different plane, a plane of breakfeasts and succulent delicacies and pastries such that beat the taste buds, render you comatose to the assault of sweetness, and violate your receiving end with magniloquence not of words but of savoriness.

Ah.. I don't got the money for you. If your free maybe..

Wolf is the best unit in the game! Seriously! Therefore, Sedgar doesn't stand a chance!

PWN HIM, WOLF!!!

*Gives Wolf a Forged Silver Sword with max crit, Might and Hit, as well as a hacked forged Parthia*

You win.

EDIT: I'll help you in your war against Sedgar. *Puts on Sedgar is a Wolf wannabe Shirt*

zagaro.png

Doesn't this look like the face of a drunk? I appreciate the help, but we must overkill Sedgar.

I'm guessing Hardin's the guy in the middle?

Yep.

I shall help you in thy quest Sir Wolf!

Name: Ether

Class:SwordMaster

Why Me?:Because I have Maxed forged weapons,to be more specific...Brave Sword,Killing Edge,ARMORSLAYER!,and a hacked Mercurius.I can one round him no matter what class he is.