Wierd endings

nano

Sophiya doesn't look like a teen in my opinion, she looks more as if she were around 12, seriously.

So she looks like she's around what Florina's age is in FE7? Nah, she looks older than 12 if you ask me. (But I can speculate that she's around what Ninian's age is in FE7.)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe Sophiya at least looks like 14, that's just me.

But Florina is 12? No way, she must be at least 15 in Lyndis' story and 16 in Eliwood's and or Hector's.

He's a pedophile AND a victim of pedophilia.

Roy for Epic tier.

It usually how these victims of Pedophilia are. One day they get touched or molested the next day, they go around and touch and molest another victim. Roy way of healing is to get older, about 25 years old and touch Sophia while she still a kid/teenager. Sophia will continue the cycle by touching Fa and so on.

...Well, perhaps victim was a poor term.

Do you really think Roy was damaged from getting touched by Cecilia?

That what the court papers I read said. Lying bastard.

Real answer, no. In fact, Roy dumped Lilina for Cecilia in a flash.

Edited by Uncle_Snow's_Cabin

Methinks Roy never knew his mother and this caused him to develop issues, needing a to feel a connection with a matured adult, and look who JUST happened to jump at teh spot to become his "mentor"...

Cecilia's not just a pedophile, but a predator who preys on weakness.

Methinks Roy never knew his mother and this caused him to develop issues, needing a to feel a connection with a matured adult, and look who JUST happened to jump at teh spot to become his "mentor"...

Cecilia's not just a pedophile, but a predator who preys on weakness.

Lilina too never knew her mother. You think Cecilia could had done the same things to Lilina? I seen pictures. thank you rule 34

Lilina too never knew her mother. You think Cecilia could had done the same things to Lilina? I seen pictures. thank you rule 34

Who knows, all we know is she is more devious a woman than we were made to believe.

Cecilia: One Ravenous Cougar

Who knows, all we know is she is more devious a woman than we were made to believe.

Cecilia: One Ravenous Cougar

Cougar? But she's only in her mid-20s. She isn't that old. But yeah, Cecilia is a rapists but Roy isn't complaining about it. Lilina however, still have nightmares.

Cougar? But she's only in her mid-20s. She isn't that old. But yeah, Cecilia is a rapists but Roy isn't complaining about it. Lilina however, still have nightmares.

I thought I heard somewhere she was like in her 30's or something...

Mid 20's? Uh-oh, Quistis alert! Well...Quistis wasn't a pedophile rapist....Then again, Quistis carried around a chain whip and had groupies...

The artbook stats that Cecilia is in her twenties, so she could be anywhere between five and fourteen years older than Roy.

And fyi Grandjackal, Quistis is only 18.

Edited by Musashi

The artbook stats that Cecilia is in her twenties, so she could be anywhere between five and fourteen years older than Roy.

And fyi Grandjackal, Quistis is only 18.

Thus the whole not a pedophile thing. Doesn't stop Quistis from being crazy.

Nor does it stop Cecilia from being a predatorial pedophile.

If anyone's a Cougar/Pedo, it's Idoun. The girl's freakin' over 1,000 years old! And knowing Roy's libido, he'll try anything to get in Idoun's pants and lie in the court papers saying Idoun rape and molested him.

Edited by Uncle_Snow's_Cabin

If anyone's a Cougar/Pedo, it's Idoun. The girl's freakin' over 1,000 years old! And knowing Roy's libido, he'll try anything to get in Idoun's pants and lie in the court papers saying Idoun rape and molested him.

Ya know...now thinking about it...I think any case would go down the drain simply because of how many people he sleeps with. Roy's 15 and already a slut boi, Eliwood is a shitty father.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
True, true but maybe Roy wants a sample through Cecilla. Then again, The best things are yet to come if you wait long enough. Can't say the same thing about Sophia seeing her race makes her age longer.

Yeah, but Draconic blood does have its benefits. And how old do you think that Sophie would be by the time she meets Roy?

As GDL points out, doesn't Roy have a 25% chance to be Half-Dragon himself? (I.e. Ninian is his mother)

I figured they have the typical thing of maturing at human speed and then staying youthful forever.

Lolwut? That never happened nor will it! <_<

As GDL points out, doesn't Roy have a 25% chance to be Half-Dragon himself? (I.e. Ninian is his mother)

I figured they have the typical thing of maturing at human speed and then staying youthful forever.

(If only this topic weren't brought back from the dead...) If anything, I don't know if draconic blood is strong enough to do that, and even so, he'd only be able to live out 25% of the average dragon lifespan, meaning Sophie would outlive him regardless. But I'd imagine, and still do, that 25% draconic blood probably isn't gonna do anything with his lifespan.

And @bolded: As much as I like the pairing, even I admit the fact that nothing is set in stone. There is still the chance that Eliwood hooked up with either Fiora, Lyndis/Lyn, or someone random. Ninian isn't the only one who can be paired with him y'know.

Edited by Idun and Sephiroth fan

I hate pairings too, but c'mon! Even still, Ninian & Eliwood love each other even if they don't support, there are quite a few traces of it, that is the only couple that can be considered canon.

By that, I don't mean LouisexPent or BartrexKarla isn't, BTW.

(If only this topic weren't brought back from the dead...) If anything, I don't know if draconic blood is strong enough to do that, and even so, he'd only be able to live out 25% of the average dragon lifespan, meaning Sophie would outlive him regardless. But I'd imagine, and still do, that 25% draconic blood probably isn't gonna do anything with his lifespan.

And @bolded: As much as I like the pairing, even I admit the fact that nothing is set in stone. There is still the chance that Eliwood hooked up with either Fiora, Lyndis/Lyn, or someone random. Ninian isn't the only one who can be paired with him y'know.

I meant a 25% chance of dad hooking up with Ninian for a net result of 50% Dragon/50% Human. The other 75% chance consists of Eliwoods other brides (Lyn/Fiora/Random), all of whom lead to 100% human.

As far as I'm aware, if Roys a half-dragon via Ninian being his mother, that makes him identical to Sophia. (well, shes what, half-purple/black dragon or something and Roys half-blue dragon, but whatever). And since we see her in FE7, we can assume she's been in that state of maturity for awhile.

(Also, I didn't realise this topic was necro until after I posted. Though I wasn't the one doing the necromancy. GDL had already revived it.)

As far as I'm aware, if Roys a half-dragon via Ninian being his mother, that makes him identical to Sophia. (well, shes what, half-purple/black dragon or something and Roys half-blue dragon, but whatever). And since we see her in FE7, we can assume she's been in that state of maturity for awhile.
IIRC, (50% + 0%) ÷ 2 = 25%, not 50%. So there is still the possibility that Roy is outlived by Sophia. Don't forget Ninian herself is half dragon, not a full-fledged dragon.
Even still, Ninian & Eliwood love each other even if they don't support, there are quite a few traces of it, that is the only couple that usually is considered canon.

Fixed. And that isn't the only one in which the game itself basically provides enough evidence to support it. There's also Nino X Jaffar, as well as a somewhat less obvious pairing which I'm not gonna mention. But that doesn't change the fact that, unless stated, that two characters can wind up with each other if they have a paired ending.

Edited by Idun and Sephiroth fan