Wierd endings

nano

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whu? Are you sure? When was that bombshell dropped!? I don't remember that at all!!! Gods, I'll have to play FE7 again.

I though Nergal only made Morphs, and he lured Ninian and Nils through the gate in order to open it from this side easier.

Though I guess he spent a while in Arcadia, didn't he? Theres nothing to say there weren't single female dragons hanging around, I suppose...

Still, I don't remember that being mentioned at all. It isn't, like Japanese/Hard Mode only or something, is it?

(also) Damn you, I've got an image of Half-Dragon Roy doing a magical girl transformation sequence in my head now (Fa is clapping in the background, and yes I have a twisted, leaking brain).

Its heavily implied in Chapter 19xx.

"Beforehand, get Nils to Level 7 or above in Lyn's story. Then defeat Kishuna in Chapter 19x. (Hector's story only)"

Ah, I don't think I used Nils enough in LynMode, then. Actually, cripes, thats like, 70 flute playings in 4 chapters. Jeez...

You could do 14 in Nils' starting chapter, more than 6 in the next, and then keep on going, in the last chapter you could do all those playings, but, I warn you...this WILL ruin your tactics rank.