• Igrene
    • Garret
    • Douglas
    • Niime
    • Dayan
    • Juno
    • Yodel
    • Karel

I voted for Karel...because he is such a cool character. Those amazing growths!!! Imagine if he had good bases...and came with those growths as a level 1 myrmidon earlier in the game!!! Karel would live up to his hype (in the story)...unfortunately as he is, he's not so great.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Karel...because he is such a cool character. Those amazing growths!!! Imagine if he had good bases...and came with those growths as a level 1 myrmidon earlier in the game!!! Karel would live up to his hype (in the story)...unfortunately as he is, he's not so great.

Ok, right before you fight Zephidel, here's this level 1 myrmidon!

May you do well :D.

Imagine if he had good bases...and came with those growths as a level 1 myrmidon earlier in the game!!!

...Uh yeah... In 20 years, I managed to down-class myself :D

I voted for Karel...because he is such a cool character.

This isn't a popularity contest. Notice the use of the word "best", not "favorite".

Those amazing growths!!!

Amazingly useless since Karel only has 1 level-up to gain.

Imagine if he had good bases...and came with those growths as a level 1 myrmidon earlier in the game!!! Karel would live up to his hype (in the story)

Hypotheticals don't make a unit good. "What if Miledy joined in prologue with her 20/20 averages and used an infinite use weapon" doesn't tell me jack about Miledy's worth as a unit.

unfortunately as he is, he's not so great.

That sort of contradicts your reason for voting him.

<_< Did you not get my post? I said Karel was cool, I posed a hypothetical situation that would make him real good, and I said he's not a good unit as is. Pretty simple. Also as far as storywise he would be one of the 'best' units in the game. There you go, that's my vote.

<_< Did you not get my post? I said Karel was cool, I posed a hypothetical situation that would make him real good, and I said he's not a good unit as is. Pretty simple. Also as far as storywise he would be one of the 'best' units in the game. There you go, that's my vote.

Hypothetical situation doesn't help the level of suck he has in reality.

The fact that Percival only has ~55% of the vote makes me sad inside.
The fact that Igrene and Karel have more than Bartre makes me sad inside.

The world is a sad place. ;)

Ah, i use all female/magic teams so rei is out of the question sorry.

+ Sofiya is my fav char in the game lol. (I know she sucks but she is better than the old hag)

Cecilia is also good for my style that is. She is about on par with niime.

I like all the suckish people i know... deal with it.

My fave char in #7 is nino

in 8 it is neimi sniper(She is the only female sniper in the game so i MUST use her)

in 9 it is illyana

and in 10 it is also illyana

and 11 its lina

I think you see what im getting at...

Edited by lucky48910

(I know she sucks but she is better than the old hag)

Most definitely not. Niime joins with A staves and is capable of keeping herself alive with Nosferatu and just one Angelic Robe. Sophia joins with stats that would be terrible even if she joined in Ch1, and she is never capable of keeping herself alive, and only gets E staves after promo.

• 2 weeks later...
Then there's the fact that people generally don't want to go to Sacae I think because it's a lot tougher.

Also, raping your tactics going there.

That's what I did, I trained both Shin and Sue to Nomadic Troopers, they are simply awesome.

My Lilina maxed speed by then <_< , she will probaly for you too if you train her.

I take Miledy to Sacae, exactly no bow user can harm her because of her Delphi Shield.

Not to mention a good way to manipulate the computer AI into wasting turns attacking her. =]

Is good? Dammit, he STARTS good! He's...amazing! He just shows up to be awesome! Give him a shot next time, he won't dissapoint.

Gonzales can be friends with Treck, as bad a support that is...

And someone who is highly recommended to use in the HM.

So you can choose to go either ways?

Oh, so no wonder I d idn't recruit Yuno, I didn't recruit Thate, Echidna and Lalum :( .

Yuno actually has more use than Dayan. Being able to Triangle Attack is the only reason to even bother getting her.

Percival, especially on Hard Mode. Good class, wtfbases, good weapon levels. Echidna is cool and Marcus is Manditory in the beginning, too.

*Fixed*

If he even was five levels lower, he'd be great.

-----

Voted Perceival. He by far gets the best HM bonuses than any other character.

Also, raping your tactics going there.

And your combat rank, seeing as nomads are evasive and there's no weapon effective against them. It doesn't help that Monke and Gel are tough as nails.

And someone who is highly recommended to use in the HM.

Never mind the fact that he can't even hit the broad side of a barn! Missing = 0 damage at an unexpected time = bad. The cost of a missed attack can be huge.

Yuno actually has more use than Dayan. Being able to Triangle Attack is the only reason to even bother getting her.

...What the hell? At least Dayan can use Bern wyvern riders for target practice. Yunno has NOTHING to match that. 25 attack with a SILVER LANCE = Puh-thetic.

Edited by Jonathan Aulin

Definitely Echidna. Percival is good, though not great, on NM, while Echidna is great on both modes, so that counts for something. On HM, he definitely wins in stats/mobility, but he doesn't have many good support options(Klein and Lalum are decent, Cecilia and Dorothy give good bonuses, but they're both pretty bad).

Echidna is around for an extra 4 chapters or so, which are certainly more difficult than when Percy joins(mainly because you'll usually have promoted people when he joins, but usually not when Echidna joins). She has also has many good supports, which are mutually beneficial for both characters involved(Lalum, Gonzales, Geese, and Lot all want her).

Except that this is about FE6. Not FE in general.

I understand this. However, Seth and Titania can rip a hole in the fabric of time-space and enter whatever game they fucking want to.

Srsly though, I knew that it was FE6 when I looked at the options.