I'M SO SORRY

Well, after my suspension I started thinking, and I realized how horrible I've been to you all. So I'd like to apologize. I was suspended for multiposting and trolling. Those are truly despicable acts. So I'm sorry. I'm sorry I broke the rule that was not actually included in the Forum Rules, or in the first post of any Announcement thread, thus making it fucking insane to enforce unless you want to suggest that every single new member should read every single Announcement thread from beginning to end. My bad. I really want to apologize. I also apologize for trying to explain myself afterwards, I probably shouldn't have done that, as it was clearly intended to provoke a reaction from people. At the time, I didn't realize how horrible this was. So I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. From now on I will be a damned paragon of good behavior!

I'M SORRY SF!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Failure attempt at trolling.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, good sir. I am truly feeling an incredible amount of remorse for my past actions and would like to formally apologize for them. I understand my actions may have been too despicable for you to forgive me, but I beg you, even if you cannot accept my apology, at least allow me to apologize to others!

Well, it was a bit different than that. Basically, what I said was: "GameFAQs is full of spam and trolls, and you should do something about it". And then the topic got deleted for whatever fucked up reason.

Well, it was a bit different than that. Basically, what I said was: "GameFAQs is full of spam and trolls, and you should do something about it". And then the topic got deleted for whatever fucked up reason.
Well that is kind of blunt...

Those same stupid members make up the idiotic staff.

There doesn't seem to be much intelligence on the GameFAQs forums.

By the way, that topic got moderated for "being off-topic", now that I actually dug up my moderated messages and topics there. That made me laugh pretty hard.