Attitude problems?

Well, just obnoxious. EVERY POST he makes seems to match at least one of these criteria, whether they seem to directly break the rules or not:

A: Uses the F-word

B: Implies someone else is stupid

C: Implies someone else is worthless

D: Generally seems hostile

E: Any/All of the above

I guess I could see about reporting the posts that do break the rules, but his overall attitude is just annoying. Is there anything else I can do about this? Or do I just wait? I haven't been here long so I don't really know how such things are really handled.

Edited by ShiningDrake

You mean Sweet Tooth? lol

I think "not listing names" is pretty cowardly, imo, but I'm not the morality police.

It's not like everyone automatically knows who the hell you're talking about just by saying "this person curses a lot, implies someone else is worthless/stupid/etc."

Edited by Nathan Graves

It feels as if I know this person. HOW STRANGE.

I really think that this rule needs some serious work. People aren't going to like everyone, and anyone worth a damn isn't going to pretend that they do.

Edited by Death

It's obviously Blacken, or you, or Tino, or Shuuda, or me.

Or various other people. We have a funny problem.

Nah, Shuuda doesn't swear, so it can't be him.

You mean Sweet Tooth? lol

I think "not listing names" is pretty cowardly, imo, but I'm not the morality police.

It's not like everyone automatically knows who the hell you're talking about just by saying "this person curses a lot, implies someone else is worthless/stupid/etc."

I didn't leave out the name just because I didn't want him to know I don't like him, if he starts throwing outright insults, he's not going to last long. I did it because I thought announcing it might count as trolling or something. Tell you what, if I get an announcement from a moderator or admin that it wouldn't count as trolling or anything to announce who I'm talking about, I will. Honestly, I don't expect everyone to automatically know, if they could read my mind, there wouldn't be much need for any of this, would there? :P

I'm just saying, naming names so we have exactly an idea of what you're talking about and/or using it as an example makes too much sense in my head.

It's obviously Blacken, or you, or Tino, or Shuuda, or me.

Or various other people. We have a funny problem.

Nah. Can't be me. I never swear. I swear I don't fucking ever swear.

But in all seriousness. I'm getting more and more curious. I'd like to see some names, or one name, for that matter, and as soon as possible.

If you have concerns regarding an individual member's behavior, I recommend you contact a moderator or, perhaps preferably, an administrator via private message. The member you are referencing cannot be singularly determined from your post, but it's most probably for the best that you elected not to mention who this suspect member is. Individuals who display a generally hostile disposition are unwelcome, but cases which aren't clear cut are best considered individually. I'm going to close this thread because this matter would be best addressed in private.

Edited by Wisrt