Super Robot Wars K

Rei

I got it playing right now.

Main character's name is Mist Rex (ミスト レクッス)

His mech's name is Revurias (レヴリアス)

Well I need help with the mech's name. Anyway, Playing the game <3

First ones you get are Boss Borot, G-Gunner, Godannar, Neo Okusar, Mazinger Z, dianan A. And according to the stuff I found on google. Mist's mech's name is Revirias. You get to use him in the first mission.

Edited by Reimi Saionji

Is Godannar good?

What about Borot, is he as useful as he was in SRWJ?

Edited by Kenshiro

Well, his offense sucks period, but he certainly is useful. HP and EN Recovery, that's good enough for me.

When the explosion happened, there was something written above the EN bar. It's some kind of damage/stat decrease move?

Yay, one more redeeming quality for Boss!

He only has two attacks. One which he can use at any Will which has 3 range and can only hit ground/sea units unless you give him the ability to fly via parts, and the 2nd which is his dynamic special which can only be used at 150 will for 4500 attack power at 1 range. The only reasons to really use Boss Borot are for his EN replenish, Trust seishin, or just for shits and giggles.

He only has two attacks. One which he can use at any Will which has 3 range and can only hit ground/sea units unless you give him the ability to fly via parts, and the 2nd which is his dynamic special which can only be used at 150 will for 4500 attack power at 1 range. The only reasons to really use Boss Borot are for his EN replenish, Trust seishin, or just for shits and giggles.

Can be manageable, though. Hard effort and late game, but can.