Support Help

I'd love to get Naesala and Leanne to A support, but I need some tips to go about doing it. I mean, Naesala is a offensive unit and I try to keep my Herons nice and protected. So can anyone help me get this ending without getting Leanne constantly killed. And I apologize if this question is remedial.

Just keep them within 3 spaces of each other whenever possible. There's not really much difference between it and any other support, and I imagine this one would build fast. Play like normal, but have Naesala Canto back to be near Leanne if needed.

Just keep them within 3 spaces of each other whenever possible. There's not really much difference between it and any other support, and I imagine this one would build fast. Play like normal, but have Naesala Canto back to be near Leanne if needed.

Supposedly you have to stay adjacent ( It's said here and that's what I did back when I played, but the information might be wrong ).

Also, you might want Naesala to shove or rescue Leanne, while you'll want her sing for him.

Supposedly you have to stay adjacent ( It's said here and that's what I did back when I played, but the information might be wrong ).

Also, you might want Naesala to shove or rescue Leanne, while you'll want her sing for him.

Oh, well, I've always found supports to build fast enough anyway. :P But yeah, whenever you have time, do some Shoving, Rescuing, etc.

All right then, this sounds good (I'm glad is not next to impossible). But I've seen units activate their supports from up to three spaces away. The only time this wasn't the case was when Ranulf was supporting Ike when he was fighting the BK. There, Ranulf had to be directly behind or diagonal to Ike.

Sounds like you've played this game lots of times before, but remember that you have to bring both of them to the tower.

And just one tip something that I do on every playthrough: In the end of the prologue, I always spare the life of the bishop in the corner and build on their support while I have Naesala picking up the conis and stuff.

Sounds like you've played this game lots of times before, but remember that you have to bring both of them to the tower.

lol, not really. I'm just on my second playthrough period. Not just with Radiant Dawn. But with any Fire Emblem period. I just really like the Naesala and Leanne pairing and I find their ending adorable. I was just too afraid of getting Leanne killed to do it my first playthrough.

Edited by Leyla Garcia