The latest member

The newest member of the website keeps changing. I know it's not because new people joined because I saw them there earlier. I think it's probably a side effect of the setback.

What do you mean you saw them "there earlier"? You mean in the online members list? Just because they showed up online doesn't mean they were registered. Members that haven't had their accounts validated show up on the list as well.

What do you mean you saw them "there earlier"? You mean in the online members list? Just because they showed up online doesn't mean they were registered. Members that haven't had their accounts validated show up on the list as well.

I mean in the latest member slot.

Which members do you mean specifically? Lots of people had to re-register because their accounts were lost, although I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about.

Which members do you mean specifically? Lots of people had to re-register because their accounts were lost, although I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about.

It was today. Sara for example. That and Sara joined at 10:00 AM and Psuedopunk (The current one) joined at 12:00 PM and he/she just showed up now.

Edited by luigi bros

It was today. Sara for example. That and Sara joined at 10:00 AM and Psuedopunk (The current one) joined at 12:00 PM and he/she just showed up now.

They may have gone offline. Showed up and then logged out. Then came back and logged in. >_>

They may have gone offline. Showed up and then logged out. Then came back and logged in. >_>

But it was in the Latest Member spot not the Users Online spot.

...So Sara signed up... Then pseudopunk signed up.

But Sara shows up in the newest member spot?

i think that's what he's trying to say. XD

Oh. Sara took six hours to validate. Maybe that's what happened. *Shrug*

I'd say this isn't a big deal though. Fixing the mods and rebanning the misfits is more important IMO.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

No...you. YOU aren't making sense.

Oh.

Yes that's what I'm trying to say

I'd say this isn't a big deal though. Fixing the mods and rebanning the misfits is more important IMO.

It is more important but I still think it should be noted.

• 2 weeks later...
Validation would not have an effect on who the latest member is.

Puesadopunk appeared. Than Sara. Then Puedadopunk appeared again. This is the latest member slot.

Edited by luigi bros

Puesadopunk appeared. Than Sara. Then Puedadopun appeared again. This is the latest member slot.

Puesadopunk and Puedadopun are two different names. >_>

Honestly though, it doesn't really matter who's the latest member and who isn't. Maybe it's just your browser.

Honestly though, it doesn't really matter who's the latest member and who isn't. Maybe it's just your browser.

It can mean something is wrong, so yes, it does matter.

And I get what you're saying luigi bros. I'm saying that Latest Member should only have the last person who REGISTERED. Validation has no effect on who goes in that slot.

I left out the K. It was a typo.