Sothe-Declared SF VIP of 2008

Malexis

Shuuda.

Over the course of 2008, Shuuda has proven to be helpful many, many times. When he first showed up, he was undoubtedly horrified by the lack of grammar and writing ability, despite how many people wrote. He worked dutifully at removing the use of script-fictions, and helping people improve on plotting, characterization, and other writing aspects.

Showing much patience when shunned and insulted, Shuuda proved to be the bigger man time and time again, against many, many people, including Matthew O'Connell himself. He may not notice it, but he did indeed help many people improve, too.

Aside of just working on writing talents at Serenes Forest, Shuuda made the suggestion to create a feedback forum; a place that has made feedback easier and more organized.

Leaving the subject of writing altogether (kind of) Shuuda has also been... to put it bluntly... fucking hilarious. From making random jokes, to tearing our own morons such as Jarly and Destiny Hero into fucking oblivion, he has led us to many, many laughs.

Runners Up:

Jyosua, for clear reasons

Death, for obvious reasons

Tino, for more discreet reasons

Blacken/Black Knight, for obvious reasons

ZXValaRevan, for somewhat discreet reasons.

... Matty would have come to post this himself - I still don't know what he wrote it for... wrote it like, two months ago... - but he forgot his password. :mellow:

Edited by Mistress Alexis

So does he want everybody do their own bit of "These posters make me swoon"?

He never used the forgot your password? email function?

So does he want everybody do their own bit of "These posters make me swoon"?

He never used the forgot your password? email function?

I dunno. You can, if you want. :mellow:

...I'd have to ask him about that. Chances are, he was too stupid to notice the button, or even consider it. That's kind of him.

Did he tell you why he wanted you to show this? All I can muster in response is an "oh, okay" feeling. This is kind of outta nowhere random to me.

Did he tell you why he wanted you to show this? All I can muster in response is an "oh, okay" feeling. This is kind of outta nowhere random to me.
Well, he said he wrote this a while ago, and intended on posting it then, and then it suddenly hit him, and was bothering him. To be honest, I think he was bored enough to want to see how people reacted. :mellow:

Funny, he said you'd say exactly that. I guess you're just as immature as he said! ^_^

Backslash predictable.

Somewhat discreet reasons? SOMEWHAT DISCREET REASONS? FUCK MY LIFE!

Time for me to go /wrists.

Did you guys know my password got reset in the whole backup thing? No wonder I didn't know what it was.

Anyway...

Your reasons for being a runner up were things like calling Jarly a retard, that oh-so sexy, albeit short-lived avatar, your whole "I'M SO SORRY" troll, among other reasons. All of those are, of course, sexily awesome fucking things, albeit somewhat unremembered things.

...Also, Alexis, back off.

Edited by Matthew O'Connell

Also Death is obviously smarter than the average sadsack, but has he said anything here in months? Doesn't he think Serenes is shit?

Edited by Mac

Also Death is obviously smarter than the average sadsack, but has he said anything here in months? Doesn't he think Serenes is shit?

He changed his name

WHAT ABOUT ME MAN
Lol.
Here is an ass.

) )

Proceed with the kissing.

... Were you even active in 2008?
Maybe so, but so do I, and Josh and Blacken and Shuuda all thought SF was shit before its change, so that doesn't matter, at all, really. And I do believe Tino and Revan did, as well.

Maybe so, but so do I, and Josh and Blacken and Shuuda all thought SF was shit before its change, so that doesn't matter, at all, really. And I do believe Tino and Revan did, as well.

Preeeeeeeetty sure that most of them still do.

Also, who really cares?

Edited by Ninji

Preeeeeeeetty sure that most of them still do.

Also, who really cares?

Firstly, they probably do. It's getting better, though.

And, really, I don't. Alexis hit the nail on the head when she said I was bored enough to see how people would react.

Everyone knows that Ah Puch is the greatest member of this forum.

He's so epicly great that he doesn't even need to join this shit forum.

Edited by Silver Lobo

Seems weird you'd ride a guy who isn't around, is all. It's also weird you'd play up the other guys without going farther and just cut yourself off at that.

...Do I really care?
Okay, you rock, you kick ass *kisses more ass a little while*
Everyone knows that Ah Puch is the greatest member of this forum.

He's so epicly great that he doesn't even need to join this shit forum.

Lol.
Seems weird you'd ride a guy who isn't around, is all. It's also weird you'd play up the other guys without going farther and just cut yourself off at that.
It's not weird at all. The solution is simply that I'm not riding anyone, nor am I playing them up. I'm simply stating my opinion. But of course, not all people's opinions can be as stupid as quoted.