FE4 glitch

luigi bros

I'm sure I'm not the first to notice this but I had a glitch while playing FE4. When I recruited Levin!Sety he had 30 Speed. Then I finished the chapter. At the beggining of the next one his Speed was cut in half to 15. I fixed it with codes since I don't consider that cheating. Anyway is this a common glitch?

Edited by luigi bros

Yes, this is an extremely common glitch. I don't know the exact details, but I believe it has something to do with Sety's speed "overflowing" and getting reset as a result.

Yes, this is an extremely common glitch. I don't know the exact details, but I believe it has something to do with Sety's speed "overflowing" and getting reset as a result.

So if Sety caps Speed and levels up in Speed this happens? Also this is the first time it's happened to me and I've had Sety cap Speed before. Another thing is when I de-activated the code Sety's Speed was 16 even though he leveled up in Speed about seven times.