I Can "Understand" Denying The Holocaust Ever Happening But...

Steven Tyler

So yesterday while I was watching the coverage of the Holocaust Museum shooting at Washington D.C., one of the anchors for that network was interviewing a black woman, a playwright who was going to have her play performed at the Museum that day but was canceled due to obvious reasons. She was talking about how hatred in America has grown and how many hate groups like the Neo-Nazis are turning to violence to promote their ways.

Blah blah blah, she then went and talk about how these Neo-Nazis and other hates groups go to Holocausts museums across the world and be at awe and admire the Nazis and Hitler for what they done during the Holocaust, despite claiming it never happen. The woman then talk about how there are some people today who think Slavery in America never happen at all.

Okay, unless this woman is trying to get famous through this tragic event, she straight out say that some people in America deny the fact America enslaved millions of Africans and ship them over to the Americas. I just find it fuckin' funny that some idiots would think Slavery wasn't an issue in America during the 1500s-1800s. I mean, this country was founded on working slaves to death and fuckin' them over. Seriously, how can anyone deny slavery existed in America?

Edited by Steven Tyler

So yesterday while I was watching the coverage of the Holocaust Museum shooting at Washington D.C., one of the anchors for that network was interviewing a black woman, a playwright who was going to have her play performed at the Museum that day but was canceled due to obvious reasons. She was talking about how hatred in America has grown and how many hate groups like the Neo-Nazis are turning to violence to promote their ways.

Blah blah blah, she then went and talk about how these Neo-Nazis and other hates groups go to Holocausts museums across the world and be at awe and admire the Nazis and Hitler for what they done during the Holocaust, despite claiming it never happen. The woman then talk about how there are some people today who think Slavery in America never happen at all.

Okay, unless this woman is trying to get famous through this tragic event, she straight out say that some people in America deny the fact America enslaved millions of Africans and ship them over to the Americas. I just find it fuckin' funny that some idiots would think Slavery wasn't an issue in America during the 1500s-1800s. I mean, this country was founded on working slaves to death and fuckin' them over. Seriously, how can anyone deny slavery existed in America?

How can you deny the Holocaust never happened? There were survivors who were interviewed about it. It's like saying the Titanic never existed, or dinosaurs never roamed the earth. These people are just rejecting the evidence given.

Because there's no "evidence" of it that they can inspect first-hand. Once the generations who were affected traumatically by the Holocaust begin to die away, there won't be any "sustainable evidence" either, as far as non-believers go. It doesn't matter what the truth was, only how it was preserved.

Denying either is pure stupidity.

QFT.

Are you kidding me? Of course slavery existed! Paintings! Books! Poetry! :o

Bigotry, really.

How can you deny either? All the books, stories, and evidence, even evidence that the nazis kept.

i dom't think people will deny slavery, It was a factot(mot the only one) of the civil war, which claimed 500,000 american lives, i don't think people will forget it

as for the holocaust it happened there are records of US soldiers liberating camps and what not there is stil substantial prrof 6 million jewes were killed by the Nazis.

Do you know how many bones, and corpses piled in the holes? They had to use PLOWERS to bury the bodies by the thousands.

Edited by Spectral Archer

Do you know how many bones, corpses piled in the holes they dug? They had to use PLOWERS to bury the bodies by the thousands.[/i]

While, we're on the topic of that movie,

Didn't you also notice that the pit wasn't even full?! It's like it was dug with a BILLION JILLION Jews to find in there in mind... geez... o_o