Tibarn's betrayal

So the central army wiped out everyone in phoenncis except the women, children and the elderly which only leaves the men which I understand

BUT wouldn't all the men have gone to war if its in medieval times so who did the central army kill if they spared the women children and elderly but all the men had gone to war

I'm guessing that Tibarn didn't bring every man in Phoenicis into the army before the "wipe-out". I mean, it's not a country with as few people as Goldoa or anything.

Edited by Fireman

• 2 weeks later...
Does this mean Tibarn is basically Leonidas with wings?
THIS ... IS ... PHOENICIS

These posts win prizes.

Maybe he left some men to protect the woman, children and elderly... they sure did they're job right. XD Like someone else asked, what's with the topic title?

i don't thihnk they wre all killed becasue some would ave been hunting or just not in Phoenics hall. Also i doubt Tibarn would have to draft anyone since Laguz don't question their leaders after they prve themselves to be teh strongest. i think it was a near genocide but in any case He basicaly slaughters everyone later on who stands in front of him.