Blazblue

Rei

360 since I don't own a PS3.

Also modding a SF4 SE fightstick with Seimitsu buttons (just as good as Sanwa/better based on preference really), a Sanwa Joystick, and artwork which I'm still making... Which by the way is a pain in the ass... Ugh, the file is 3396x2372 at 300 pixels per inch... High res images fail me... Hell the BB sprites are only going to be like 1.25 inches tall each or something around that at their full res lol.

Edited by Aozaki Touko

360 since I don't own a PS3.

Also modding a SF4 SE fightstick with Seimitsu buttons (just as good as Sanwa/better based on preference really), a Sanwa Joystick, and artwork which I'm still making... Which by the way is a pain in the ass... Ugh, the file is 3396x2372 at 300 pixels per inch... High res images fail me... Hell the BB sprites are only going to be like 1.25 inches tall each or something around that at their full res lol.

Yeah the sprites are huge I DLed the ones from the site :/

Which stick should I buy, since I'm looking into one?

Yeah the sprites are huge I DLed the ones from the site :/

Which stick should I buy, since I'm looking into one?

I'm stingy. I need arcade quality. So that's either SF4 fightstick Tournament Edition or any other stick modded with a good PCB and Seimitsu/Happ/Sanwa buttons. I use a Sanwa or a Seimitsu stick. I don't like Happ sticks since they're the bats you're used to seeing in US arcades where the Japanese ones are the balltop sticks.

Sorry for double post but more stuff.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7222895

Shows some of the english voices, as well as how they redid some of the astral finishers. Also it has the Bang Install song in it. Which is now going to override any music when Bang uses Fuurinkazan, sung by Hironobu Kageyama which makes it 1000 times more AMAZING.

Also more DORA

The Ragna player isn't bad at all either. Pulls some neat tricks off.

Also, the game won't be region free for the 360. It will only be NTSC-U and NTSC-J. PS3 is bluray of course, so it won't matter. So for you people in Europe, you're going to need to get the PS3 version unless you have a NA/JP 360.

Edited by Aozaki Touko

I may be a terrible player at fighting games but BB has definitely gotten my attention.

Planning on using Rachel, Taokaka, and Noel. Wait... That's three girls... Guess I'll play as Arakune too! What an awesome laugh he has! To be honest though I want to use everyone... Mostly Rachel though...

I may be a terrible player at fighting games but BB has definitely gotten my attention.

Planning on using Rachel, Taokaka, and Noel. Wait... That's three girls... Guess I'll play as Arakune too! What an awesome laugh he has! To be honest though I want to use everyone... Mostly Rachel though...

Of course Touhou fan uses the loli :P. Though she reminds of me of tatara kogasa

Edited by Aozaki Touko