• Azel
    • Alvis
    • Diedre
  2. 2. Superior unit

• Azel
    • Alvis
    • Diedre

Woohoo! This one is actually a contest!

BTW I know Alvis is not playable, however when evaluating who is the superior unit...with Alvis it is WOULD he be the superior unit were he playable. This problem will come in future rounds as well, when one of the siblings isn't playable, in that case assume if all were playable who would be superior.

Assuming he starts as a bard, promotes to a sage, and eventually to an emperor with max stats...he would be badass were he playable, I assume.

I do also like Azel, his personality stands out...poor kid in love with Aideen, terrified of his brother. He is pretty good when he promotes as well.

Deirdre for personal preferance. I didn't find Azel anything special and Alvis is

the bad guy and evil.

. I don't like either Deirdre or Azel as fighters but Alvis is great with the Fala Flame spell.

Alvis is

the bad guy and evil.

Not quite.

Alvis has a better backstory, has his own theme battle theme, and has the most badass class in the game.

Alvis is

the bad guy and evil.

You've just proved that you didn't understand anything of FE4.

Alvis for both. Azel and Diadora are both bland and weak.

Well, Alvis' silversword is basically better then Azels entire performance. But...

Beautiful girl? I beg to differ: http://www.serenesforest.net/media/tcg/A/fe5-an-003.jpg

lolAnthology is by no means a reliable way of defining a character's beauty.

http://www.serenesforest.net/media/tcg/1/fe082.jpg

Not to mention that Sigurd agreed.

Edited by TheEnd

Baron is bettah.

Hello? But Emperors have the everything Barons have AND charisma. Are you sure, or are you just kidding yourself with sub-par sarcasm?

At any rate, I chose Azel for pref, Alvis for unit. It's self-explanatory for both, I think. Azel because he's actually playable, and Alvis because of his FALAFLAME. It's one of the greater holy weapons in the game (who needs the Valkyrie staff, EVER?)

And Azel and Diedre aren't even blood. It's weird, isn't it. Diedre is the blood sister of Azel's blood brother, but Diedre is not the blood sister of Azel.

Edited by SupremeRulerOfJugdral

Hello? But Emperors have the everything Barons have AND charisma. Are you sure, or are you just kidding yourself with sub-par sarcasm?

I'd rather have a unit whose pixel representation wasn't amateur looking. Stuffing armor over armor does not equate to an emperor.

Queen > Emperor.

I just wanted to say that Azel and Deirdre aren't siblings. They are just by Deirdre and Alvis's marriage.

They're still Alvis's siblings, and guess who's placed in the middle.