Music?

irock708

Twisted Sister is alright when I want a laugh I guess. Europe is fine too.

Twisted Sister was a parody to the Glam genre, and I think they were around a before the big boom of Glam.

Europe dropped the flashy looks, and now they are just an awesome Hard Rock/Metal band.

And there's also Mötley Crüe, that is a quite good band IMO.

I will listen to anything at least once as long as it is not nor reminds me of the headache that is Carmelldansen, I hate that song so much... also not a fan of most Metal and Folk music but other than that, most music I can listen to without cringing

Well, I've always liked J-Pop. Uverworld is good.

Then there are various instrumental pieces such as Mercutio and songs from various games (Including Sorrowful prince pelleas from FE10, the observatory in SMG and gerudu valley from OoT).

But, my all-time favourite song is Superman by Lazlo Bane.

Wow... Just, wow...

Everyone in this thread (and other threads, or the entire world, for that matter) who questions rap, r&b and similar music styles as being actual music styles that have good music, are now official retarded.

Hip hop music is a musical genre typically consisting of a rhythmic vocal style called rap which is accompanied with backing beats.

Whether hip hop actually sucks is something we'll never know. You can't draw a conclusion from something in which nothing but opinion is involved. If the majority thinks it sucks, so be it. That doesn't mean it does.

I, for a fact, am a large hip hop fan. I listen to it practically all day long. In my opinion, it's the best music style there is. According to the logic most people seem to use, that means hip hop is fucking great, while it may in fact be absolute garbage. There are plenty of people who really enjoy listening to hip hop, so you can't just state hip hop sucking as a fact.