World of Goo

General Spoon

This is a fun title. The goal in each level is to get enough blobs of goo through the exit pipe. Blobs of goo can only get into the exit pipe if they're on the goo chain, which can be extended by adding blobs of goo to it. And you'll do this in all kinds of ways. You'll build bridges, which if not supported properly will fall. You build towers, which if not supported properly will fall. You'll go up and over obstacles. Inertia is key in some puzzles, such as when you're using balloons to float your goo, when you keep moving the balloons and placing them elsewhere on the goo chain to move it. And there's alot more stuff I forgot about.

EDIT: Goo chain isn't as accurate of a description as I'd like, but I can't think of a better way to describe it.

Edited by Miror B.

I played the Wii version and it was pretty nice, but it's really just another quick PC game--which is exactly the version I prefer, considering it's just easier to play. Though for being on the Wii, it's got some "respect" for WiiWare.

The soundtrack is the best part for me, with its tunes quite reminiscent of Danny Elfman, but there's simply not enough of it. I know the composer got a wiff to his ego, as when he kept getting wards he hosted the soundtrack for free downloads for a time.