FE4 THREAD

Fia

Sirius you beat Map 4 on BS? Shit. Also let me send my answers.

Yeah it's actually quite easy if you're JUST trying to beat it. The trick is simple to kill the bandits and hunters with the Gradius then putting Camus unarmed in a spot on the map that blocks complete passage with just 1 unit. unarmed Camus would take 2-4 hits and as long as you heal him with Gradius and hurry up with moving Nyna to the fort, there should be no problem. Oh, also give him the Draco shield.

Getting a decent score on it is a different story, I got 0 points on the resources ranking and ended up with 320 points.

Before you try Rickard's map, you should know that Malice is recruited by talking to her with Rickard after getting 600G. The best way to go about this is to warp Rickard all to the top-left area of the map and take the top chest for the thief staff. Then have Rena open chests to get 600G, Energy Drop and Physic... just gotta know where those are.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's actually quite easy if you're JUST trying to beat it. The trick is simple to kill the bandits and hunters with the Gradius then putting Camus unarmed in a spot on the map that blocks complete passage with just 1 unit. unarmed Camus would take 2-4 hits and as long as you heal him with Gradius and hurry up with moving Nyna to the fort, there should be no problem. Oh, also give him the Draco shield.

Getting a decent score on it is a different story, I got 0 points on the resources ranking and ended up with 320 points.

Before you try Rickard's map, you should know that Malice is recruited by talking to her with Rickard after getting 600G. The best way to go about this is to warp Rickard all to the top-left area of the map and take the top chest for the thief staff. Then have Rena open chests to get 600G, Energy Drop and Physic... just gotta know where those are.

..... ._. I actually got pretty close on my last attempt. Camus actually wiped out about half the army, then the bandits closed in on the rear, Which fucked me up. >_>

......Thaaaaaat explain a lot. I was wondering why I couldn't recruit her.

Enjulie says:

*You know what, Momiji have been slutty that night, it may happen again, but all that aside, to me, she's my slut period.

He just can't make up his mind.

Enjulie says:

*You know what, Momiji have been slutty that night, it may happen again, but all that aside, to me, she's my slut period.

Does that make sense?

He just can't make up his mind.

Enjulie says:

*The party went pretty well, 5 people stayed at my house including Momiji to sleep (we all were in the same room), she had to get up early, and while she was putting her clothes on and getting up to leave I just stared at her, I felt that my stare was filled with love for her. I realized my love for her is still as strong >.>

Enjulie says:

*The party went pretty well, 5 people stayed at my house including Momiji to sleep (we all were in the same room), she had to get up early, and while she was putting her clothes on and getting up to leave I just stared at her, I felt that my stare was filled with love for her. I realized my love for her is still as strong >.>

It's called lust, eroge main character.

kk

Anyway here's the ratings thing after beating a BSFE map. Translate if you can.

ilxdl1.jpg

What's this now. Has Fire Emblem gone Advance Wars?

So, uh, is Level 10 Pirate Barst supposed to have 17 Speed? Because he is ridiculous.

Is that a good thing?