Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

FALCON SPAWN

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEARGH

Fighting one in narrow maze-like tunnels just isn't fair. A witch standing right next to a stupid switch you have to activate to summon a horde and proceed... yeah. Expert difficulty btw (5HKO from commons, instant death by Witch, instant incapacitate by Tank)

Edited by Sirius

Fighting one in narrow maze-like tunnels just isn't fair. A witch standing right next to a stupid switch you have to activate to summon a horde and proceed... yeah. Expert difficulty btw (5HKO from commons, instant death by Witch, instant incapacitate by Tank)

Fun with FPS games.

Reminds me of Return to the Castle Wolfenstein with the Ubersoldaten. Colossi armed with rocket launchers, miniguns and tesla cannons you fight in narrow corridors, and your own rockets are in really low quantities.

Fun with FPS games.

Reminds me of Return to the Castle Wolfenstein with the Ubersoldaten. Colossi armed with rocket launchers, miniguns and tesla cannons you fight in narrow corridors, and your own rockets are in really low quantities.

Oh yeah speaking of that, my Auto-shotgun ran out of ammo before getting killed by the tank. Going into a sewer hoping to find ammo soon and then getting attacked by a tank as you go through the narrow maze-like tunnels. Fun.

Oh yeah speaking of that, my Auto-shotgun ran out of ammo before getting killed by the tank. Going into a sewer hoping to find ammo soon and then getting attacked by a tank as you go through the narrow maze-like tunnels. Fun.

*patpat*

This said, Auto-shotgun sounds kinda overpowered for a short ranged weapon. How many shells do you have per reload?

Edited by Gengar

*patpat*

This said, Auto-shotgun sounds kinda overpowered for a short ranged weapon. How many shells do you have per reload?

Piercing shells, faster firing rate and nice spread makes it awesome against hordes (you can kill 3-5 zombies if you time it right). Its damage is reduced against tanks IIRC and the best way to kill those bastards makes them run faster .

Uh it holds 10 shells at a time and the ammunition supply is about 120. Best way to play with it is to simply fire when the zombies get close, specially if they're in line to kill multiple with 1 shot and reload a shell after firing.

Edited by Sirius

So lux is finally playing AAI eh? Knew he would.

L4D hates me. It spawns witches and tanks in the most inconvenient places.

Case 3. I thought against playing it because I thought the investigations would take the fun away, but nope!

Believe me, once you play long enough, tanks are welcome. I like fighting them alone--so long as some special or common doesn't get in the way.

... In a way this is true, but if there's all of you, you can just slowly back up while piling on the damage. Even an expert tank falls quickly if there's a focused attack.

Also, it's actually 10 hit incap if they strike you from the back. It's only 20 damage if you're hit by the front.

Newest member : Axie

I hope Dercy is back.

Likely not the same person.

Dragon Age done. Now I should probably get an earlier save and prepare my inventory for Awakening or something.

I liked it when the game gave me an "easily sidetracked" achievement for doing too many sidequests.

I don't like this Lang guy.

At all.

Aww. I think I didn't initially too, but then I warmed up to him. He's cool and has a cool theme. (:

Good that you're playing AAI too...

And I finished Layton 3 today! Hip hip hooray!

Aww. I think I didn't initially too, but then I warmed up to him. He's cool and has a cool theme. (:

Good that you're playing AAI too...

And I finished Layton 3 today! Hip hip hooray!

That means you should go back to Ys6.

I refuse to claim that I'm Kyle! Unless you'd rather be Roy...?

What kind of leftovers are they, first?

No, not really. I'd rather not be any RF character. Kyle could actually be used as a nickname for you, miss Kyleene.

Same as last time. Chicken nuggets, fries, and two cheeseburgers. Make up your mind soon. :Knoll:

Hai everyone~

Hi Iris. Hiris. I invented a new word! :awesome:

Edited by Musashi