• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I see shitstorm.

/reads

It was pretty bland.

This would be my Colonel M mon.

That works too, but it only evolves via trade into something slow so I wouldn't care about it.

But I can see the viking dragon thing.

Mijumaru ftw

5th gen's starters are quite meh actually.

Edited by TheEnd

I don't know why I bother writing this PM right now...

I don't either.

Well I always choose the water starter anyways...

Fire here. Grass is useless and you can usually fish water mons relatively early. And they're cooler.

That works too, but it only evolves via trade into something slow so I wouldn't care about it.

5th gen's starters are quite meh actually.

I just felt like catching everything I could, including legendaries and others I won't use.

The grass snake is better with his Dream world ability and has a defensive stat spread, so he's out. Otherwise I found the fire pig alright if only a bit slow and frail, but he's so strong it's not so bad. I really wish his special attack was lower so he could get better defenses or speed, but that's a problem most fire types share since they nearly always have good offense on both sides. To be honest it's really his Fighting type that makes him better.

As for the water one, he doesn't seem that bad. It also helps Water isn't nearly as common before, since the only Water I used was the tadpole, after the second gym. The next one I caught was the duck before the fifth. Not having a fishing rod and getting Surf late does that.

tl;dr I pick the fire pig because of his secondary type. Fighting is awesome.

Edited by Adon

YOU. ARE. ALL. EVIL.

I decided to try to figure out how that always song could be hurtful and since TE so kindly helpfully linked to it, I listened.

...and now it's stuck in my head and won't go away v_v. I blame the thread. Just had to come back and tell you all this. I know no one cares.

On a side note...it was kinda catchy in that "this is a song that never ends" kinda way...which is most likely why it's now stuck in my head.

Edited by Hatari

YOU. ARE. ALL. EVIL.

I decided to try to figure out how that always song could be hurtful and since TE so kindly helpfully linked to it, I listened.

...and now it's stuck in my head and won't go away v_v. I blame the thread. Just had to come back and tell you all this. I know no one cares.

On a side note...it was kinda catchy in that "this is a song that never ends" kinda way...which is most likely why it's now stuck in my head.

Now go play Robot Unicorn Attack.

Well I think that got blown out of proportion. Can't we just shake hands now?

I just got out of the bathroom, can't do that just yet.