*3rd day of B8F survival quest*

*decides to take on Wyvern*

*kills after 20 turns*

FINALL-

*0 experience*

*no item drop*

AAAAAAAAAATLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

I remember that one.

"EDGE released it's new firmware EDGE OS 2.0 but doesn't solve the black screen issue on Golden Sun, it is just some fixed from several games that didn't run on EDGE before."

raeg

Edited by Marthur

Yep. One of my life goals was to resist the FE4 THREAD's temptation forever. I posted, but not because it was tempting; oh no, I did not give in to the temptations. I posted because it was a matter of choosing between integrities. To live up to my greater, more honourable morals, or to live up to a silly goal? The answer was obvious, and I am here, now.

Yep. One of my life goals was to resist the FE4 THREAD's temptation forever. I posted, but not because it was tempting; oh no, I did not give in to the temptations. I posted because it was a matter of choosing between integrities. To live up to my greater, more honourable morals, or to live up to a silly goal? The answer was obvious, and I am here, now.

Well, it was only a matter of time anyways before you gave in anyways.

Neither are truly shocking.

I was just trying to add dramatic effect ):

Well, it was only a matter of time anyways before you gave in anyways.

Untrue. There were times where I very much wanted to post, to the point where I was stomping my feet and slamming my fist against my thigh, and I would arch my back, grinding my teeth, grabbing my chair's armrests firmly and even clawing them. It felt strange, like my guts were twisting and turning and I was about to throw them up. After a few minutes, it would end, and I would be breathing heavily and in a pool of sweat, having lost the incentive to post. I could resist situations such as I described, and if need be, a hundred times worse. I would have never gave in.

Lux

Couldn't keep his mouth shut and just had to brag to everyone he knows that he's e-tapping Soluna

And now he's afraid of the consequences

xpa-etod_29_15619.png

\o/

Edited by TheEnd

I always thought these e-relationships were just jokes, even with Seph and Bananas. Took me a while to realize that, not only are they not jokes, they are dead serious.

This most recent one still caught me off-guard, for some reason. I suppose I'm still not used to it.

I always thought these e-relationships were just jokes, even with Seph and Bananas. Took me a while to realize that, not only are they not jokes, they are dead serious.

I was surprised too, when I discovered that.

Been kind of lazy to fix the site, expect a barrel of issues in a future PM.

VIIIIIIIINCEEEEEEEEENT

Unfortunately, Youtube is blocked here.

I was surprised too, when I discovered that.

It was mostly surprising to me because we had OTPs and such in the past here, but none of them were serious. Everyone would just play around.

It was mostly surprising to me because we had OTPs and such in the past here, but none of them were serious. Everyone would just play around.

This reminds me of that OTP H&H. Some people were just like "we're dating. WE CAN'T LOSE TO THESE CRACK PAIRINGS!"

And then the game was ruined.

Edited by TheEnd

Unfortunately, Youtube is blocked here.

sad.gif

This reminds me of that OTP H&H. Some people were just like "we're dating. WE CAN'T LOSE TO THESE CRACK PAIRINGS!"

I remember that...dry.gif

Edited by Tobi

And then the game was ruined.

Ha, I missed the latter half of that game. A shame.

It was also weird that NightmarexNarga got third place.

Ha, I missed the latter half of that game. A shame.

It was also weird that NightmarexNarga got third place.

You did well, I say. I can barely stomach remembering it.

Probably related to some people thinking something bad would happen to them if they were to hurt mods lightly.

Edited by TheEnd

You did well, I say. I can barely stomach remembering it.

But I looooooooooooooooooove drama. If I don't feed off some drama every once in a while, I will wither away and die.

Probably related to some people thinking something bad would happen to them if they were to hurt mods lightly.

Maybe, but that didn't stop them from killing my favoured pairings (purposefully, or so it seemed) or the staff members themselves in the User HnH.

OH WELL