FE4 THREAD

Fia

Between the lines : she wants more, but she's not willing to do anything to cause it.

You wish

...hmmm, :unsure: doesn't RFOF own you?

Define "own" :D.

Too bad, you're a slave now. Daily worshiping will begin tomorrow at 10AM PST.

Psh, never!

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Resistance is a futile effort on your part, perhaps stepping on some tangerines will do the trick as a warning!

:(

When I have evidence from others that you are as dirty minded as me? Clearly you're just asking for more, but you don't want to admit it in front of me.

Who doesn't have a dirty mind in this day and age :o? That's not what I was doing though.

She's the seme?

Tangerine is on par with you in innuendo? Really?

She iiiiis? Who told you that?

Nobody is on par with Dio, I can be pretty good sometimes though if I am in the mood :o.

Hahaha, Nightmare and I are rivals! He is terrible :(. Look at the fake logs he posted a few pages back in this thread!

Edited by Masochistic Tangerine

A lot of this thread is my property, actually. You, Mumu, Sirius, Bal and Nightmare for sure.

Hm... I wonder what Popo would say if I told her about this...

Hm... I wonder what Popo would say if I told her about this...

Nothing! You are all hers.

* looks at your avatar * Yeah...obvious who the seme is...

Maaaaaybe

You just don't want to go further when I'm around.

Always in the mood.

That's 'cause you're disgusting! Innuendo is an art, it needs to be.... beautiful!

and no way, you just make that up :(. You are one of the people I talk to most on this site in the actual forum portion, MOSTLY because you respond to everything I say in this thread and say something perverted to it. Our back-and-forth teasing is just more frequent than other stuff!

You, Sirius and Nightmare just like to tease me with that stuff :(.

Probably call you unfaithful...or something

That seems unlikely to me. After all, I haven't done anything questionable with Tangerine. In fact, I smashed her (and Chalis) with a sledgehammer just last night... That's not exactly my idea of cheating. ;D

Maaaaaybe

aka Yes.

That seems unlikely to me. After all, I haven't done anything questionable with Tangerine. In fact, I smashed her (and Chalis) with a sledgehammer just last night... That's not exactly my idea of cheating. ;D

...fruit abuser...

What about that time we...did that thing in the PM. You know..

aka Yes.

aka I'm not telling :P!

Edited by Masochistic Tangerine

That's 'cause you're disgusting! Innuendo is an art, it needs to be.... beautiful!

and no way, you just make that up :(. You are one of the people I talk to most on this site in the actual forum portion, MOSTLY because you respond to everything I say in this thread and say something perverted to it. Our back-and-forth teasing is just more frequent than other stuff!

You, Sirius and Nightmare just like to tease me with that stuff :(.

My innuendo is indeed art. It is exquisite simply to behold.

Therefore, always in the mood.

WE LOVE YOU MIO

What about that time we...did that thing in the PM. You know..

Oh, that? That was nothing, dear fruit! It was simply two friends having a friendly chat.

K. Until proven otherwise, RFOF is the seme.

something will be proven whenever she gets around to posting that story she's writing! No spoilers :o.

Oh, that? That was nothing, dear fruit! It was simply two friends having a friendly chat.

Oh yeah.