• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep forgetting that Mumu isn't as young as a lot of the other members in here, actually knowing who Gallagher is and all...

...Wow, that's phrased horribly. I guess I'm not feeling good today, though, since I can't think of a better way to phrase it.

They decided to fit half of the first series into 10 episodes. It's so condensed you don't even feel bad about Hughes' death.

Short version: After that, it's either too slow or too fast. (I'd say the pattern would be 3-5 episodes where nothing happens followed by 1 episode where too much things happen.)

The humor was also out of place. They would sometimes put comedy in the middle of a dramatic moment, and it wouldn't feel right, especially since they were mostly recycled and unfunny jokes about Ed's height.

O_O what...I thought Brotherhood was supposed to be better than original, because it follows the manga closer or something...

Behold, Battler Ushiromiya, Ace Attorney edition!

2zp43tf.png

Fucking hair was a pain in the ass to sprite... You'd think something so simple would be easy, but...

At first glance scrolling down rather quickly I saw Seth in a suit here.

:P

Nice work.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*adjust elbow pad*

You're probably referencing something else, but that reminds me of Thundercats and how phallic it seems when Lion-O holds the sword in front of him during the sword's enlargement phase.

At first glance scrolling down rather quickly I saw Seth in a suit here.

:P

Nice work.

If it was Seth, I woulda shown it to Lumi immediately. You know how much she loves Seth...

Thanks, man. I'm working on the full sheet now. Thankfully, the suit's mostly just a recolor of Phoenix's, but the hair needs to be resprited a good deal...

You're probably referencing something else, but that reminds me of Thundercats and how phallic it seems when Lion-O holds the sword in front of him during the sword's enlargement phase.