Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Expound.

At least 30 tries.

I did notice that he was vulnerable after his piercing attack, but I took way too much damage trying avoiding his other attacks waiting for it. Then I decided to use the orange bracelet as some sort of shield, and that did the job. But my wrists are sore.

I'm up to the fight with Dularn. Just tried it once and lost but he seems easier, until he has ~500HP left. He threw so much shit at me I didn't know what to evade.

Use the Earth Tackle often on boss fights, yeah.

Anyway sleep, good luck with the remaining bosses. Oh and for the last one, you may want to grind for the money to purchase that 50k item that revives you when you die once.

I still wonder how TheEnd can be good at this...

Good night. Thanks for the tip.

Now this is funny : Marthur prefers the fire ring, Srs prefers the earth ring and I prefer the wind ring.

No I meant the Earth one, which is simply handy against bosses. I actually prefer the Wind one too. It helps traveling a lot faster and avoids getting mobbed.

No I meant the Earth one, which is simply handy against bosses. I actually prefer the Wind one too. It helps traveling a lot faster and avoids getting mobbed.

Honestly I never really used the Earth ring in most boss fights except against the ice dragon (which I found irritating at best) and Death Faleon. I know the dog went down easily using the Fire ring, but otherwise I'd use Wind all the time.