FE4 THREAD

Fia

Wow, same thought.

Great minds, etc.

Now, picture the same situation happening with Hatari saying it.

I can see the reaction now. It would probably end with almost everyone present being called "demons".

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I forget to mention why my last alternative was deleting the data? When I basically turned the house upside-down for flash drives, I couldn't find them. Now, if I asked my parents where they were (if we had any), they might ask why I was looking for them. Secondly, if I managed, then I'd have to download the item that Hatari suggested on another computer--which would be either one of my parents. Even if I deleted everything straight after, it would still remain in their browsing history (and it'd also be suspicious if I deleted all of their browsing history).

Basically, at any turn, my parents would find out that I wanted to wipe my computer, and they would figure out that it was because of a virus. The more that happens, the more likely they are to install a keylogger or strip away my admin powers or put parental controls (again).

in other news, I've started using folders.

Did I forget to mention why my last alternative was deleting the data? When I basically turned the house upside-down for flash drives, I couldn't find them. Now, if I asked my parents where they were (if we had any), they might ask why I was looking for them. Secondly, if I managed, then I'd have to download the item that Hatari suggested on another computer--which would be either one of my parents. Even if I deleted everything straight after, it would still remain in their browsing history (and it'd also be suspicious if I deleted all of their browsing history).

Basically, at any turn, my parents would find out that I wanted to wipe my computer, and they would figure out that it was because of a virus. The more that happens, the more likely they are to install a keylogger or strip away my admin powers or put parental controls (again).

I wouldn't give admin powers to my son if he were like Lux. Ever.

\O/

Isn't it?

I'm sure everybody here agrees, though...!

^‿^

Oh...?

*patpat*

I still wonder how I 'smell'. :3

Okay...!

^‿^

Like, white chicken seems too plain sometimes. Though roast chicken is quite nice. Or I just put a lot of sauce on it to give it some taste. I like seafood meat a lot. Sometimes meat seems too meaty, I like soft meat... Meat is good, anyway. Protein.

*pat'd'd*

Sorry!

No worries! It was expected.

*pat* O: And make back-ups often...?

*pat* O: And make back-ups often...?

I would, but even though I made back ups before my system was wiped and such, it had no effect.

Though, I do have some device that seems to be able to store up to 360 GB of memory. I'll use that next time.

I still wonder how I 'smell'. :3

Okay...!

^‿^

Like, white chicken seems too plain sometimes. Though roast chicken is quite nice. Or I just put a lot of sauce on it to give it some taste. I like seafood meat a lot. Sometimes meat seems too meaty, I like soft meat... Meat is good, anyway. Protein.

*pat'd'd*

How you 'smell'...? :3

Good Jenni!

^‿^

Did you know? Seafood isn't considered meat in Japan.

No worries! It was expected.

Such a good and forgiving Jenni. ;___;

Did I forget to mention I'm getting "avast!" as well? :<

It makes things look pretty and organized~

IT'S RAINING FROGS

But... I thought what I just did had some semblance of intelligence. :<

No.

Though, I do have some device that seems to be able to store up to 360 GB of memory. I'll use that next time.

You realize you could have used this device to download the program Hatari told you about, right?

Secondly, if I managed, then I'd have to download the item that Hatari suggested on another computer--which would be either one of my parents. Even if I deleted everything straight after, it would still remain in their browsing history (and it'd also be suspicious if I deleted all of their browsing history).

It's possible to select what history you want to delete, Lux.

And you would have totally deserved it.

And buy yourself a flashdrive too. Most are cheap so it shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Marthur