• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be tough.

I understand the dudes at the top over there are pretty conservative, and that the net blockage is rather...comprehensive.

I remember Burning_Phoneix complaining about the internet censorship in Saudi Arabia. Image hosts would sometimes randomly become unavailable, etc.

Wikipedia spoiled me about Euphemia before S1's episode 23 aired in Japan. I raged.

Aw, that's no good. (Which one, btw?)

That whole Euphie incident was the last thing I expected. Honestly, I expected something would happen to Lelouch himself.

Lelouch's death by Suzaku's hands. ;_;''

I almost feel as if the whole thing is ruined for me now but at least I don't know the motives.

Must be tough.

I understand the dudes at the top over there are pretty conservative, and that the net blockage is rather...comprehensive.

Very tough. And yeah, it's too comprehensive. Almost everything that makes the internet enjoyable is...not there. Youtube, most every image/file uploading website, etc.

Though as long as I can still visit the FE4 THREAD, among other things, I'm not complaining.

That whole Euphie incident was the last thing I expected. Honestly, I expected something would happen to Lelouch himself.

Lelouch's death by Suzaku's hands. ;_;''

I almost feel as if the whole thing is ruined for me now but at least I don't know the motives.

I'm still cursing whoever decided that posting that spoiler on Wikipedia in advance was a good idea, because goddammit.

Ah, there are 25 other twists waiting for you then. Good thing you don't know the cause, too.

I just noticed that this Shinobi music collection includes Alex Kidd in Shinobi World. Awesome.

Edited by TheEnd

[spoiler=RE Code Geass]that show was too much shenanigans

Very tough. And yeah, it's too comprehensive. Almost everything that makes the internet enjoyable is...not there. Youtube, most every image/file uploading website, etc.

Though as long as I can still visit the FE4 THREAD, among other things, I'm not complaining.

Well, when folks like that are in charge, ain't much else to expect.

At least you're positive about it.

I'm still cursing whoever decided that posting that spoiler on Wikipedia in advance was a good idea, because goddammit.

Ah, there are 25 other twists waiting for you then.

/patpat

Remember what kind of world you're living in. Common sense is not an option!! And if it's any consolation, I found out Euhpemia died before I actually got there.

That's good. ;w;

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess Rolo's the timid type? It's those eyes...

that show was too much shenanigans

Almost Always a good thing. :newyears:

Edited by Parfait

[spoiler=RE Code Geass]that show was too much shenanigans

Only. 8D

/patpat

Remember what kind of world you're living in. Common sense is not an option!! And if it's any consolation, I found out Euhpemia died before I actually got there.

That's good. ;w;

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess Rolo's the timid type? It's those eyes...

Oh, and I got a full spoiler. Not just that she dies, but that she's brainwashed by mistake, goes murderous and dies. ~_~

It'll be better if I don't tell you.

Sleep.

Edited by TheEnd

Almost Always a good thing. :newyears:

[spoiler=continued]I s'pose.

Funny you should mention Rolo's genteel nature, though.

I guess you could call it...intermittent?

AHAHAHAHHAAAAAHA

Just doesn't bother me much I guess, when I weigh the good and bad.

If you say so.

Sleep.

Adios, cap'n.

Oh, and I got a full spoiler. Not just that she dies, but that she's brainwashed by mistake, goes murderous and dies. ~_~

It'll be better if I don't tell you.

Sleep.

Yeah, guess it's not much of a consolation. :< /patpat again

That teaches me never to wiki something before I'm finished, though... people... >_>;;

I expect good things, then!

Later.

T.E., Mumu and Fia quickly made their way to the Zeal Palace. In the room linking the Zeal Palace in the heavens to the Ocean Palace deep below, Dalton was waiting, fuming that he was on guard duty while the mysterious prophet went with the queen. When he finally noticed T.E.'s group in front of him, he quickly told that he let the prophet go ahead, knowing he'd mess up anyway, and assumed a fighting stance. He would fling hard iron orbs that would have the health of any attacker, but T.E. prevailed with three explosions of pure radiance. Dalton then fled to the Ocean Palace, but left the gate open for T.E. and his group. "He really should've known how to close these" T.E. thought.

Inside the Ocean Palace, the group met Mune at the entrance, who told them something dark was waking up. A quake was felt as it was shown in fact that Schala was increasing the power of the Mammon Machine by her mother's orders. Schala seemed weakened after the procedure and the prophet glanced at her in silence while the queen was contemplating the machine.

The palace itself was a mastercraft of architecture, guarded by varied types of soldiers who would not hesitate to use magic against intruders. A few items were scattered early on, like a runic longsword, a celestial blade, an imperial arm, a sonic crossbow, a wave motion pistol, a demonslaying claymore and an archaic set consisting of a helm and a vest. Mumu and Fia both learned to summon a gigantic creature to cause massive damage to any who would harm them.

Activating all the switches in the upper level, T.E.'s group was able to infiltrate deeper into the palace. Masked warriors equipped with staves and knives join the fray to help the scouts and mages, but they were generally helpless against T.E.'s band. After defeating many of those warriors, they meet Masa, who tells them that they must hurry and stop the queen at all costs. Meanwhile, Schala's ritual was going to an end as the queen could feel the power of Lavos more and more. The prophet seemed agitated as he saw Schala fall on the ground, exhausted. As one of the men who were with them tried to warn the queen about the dangers of the Mammon Machine, the queen let flew a spark of magic at him, which put him out of commission. She then told her daughter to continue the ritual as she could feel her dream come true at last.

T.E.'s group was getting close as they reached an elevator. Killing the scouts and the mage, they triggered the switch and the elvator was now operational. Several waves of scouts, mages and warriors would spawn, but none would be able to cause major harm. As the ride came to a stop, T.E.'s group quickly went north. A bridge was erected after a switch puzzle was completed. After the bridge, Dalton was awaiting for them with a pair of golems. Both of them easily fell to T.E.'s heavenly might, but not without giving a pair of magic tabs to the lovely Fia. After the battle, a frustrated Dalton called forth a superior golem, but was stopped whenhe sensed Lavos' energy surge flowing through the room. He left by means of teleportation, thinking all his work would be in vain if he had to summon yet another golem.

In the next room, a Nu was present and told them that they were in the hall of the Mammon Machine. The Nu fled for his life, but T.E. marched forward. When the group showed itself in front of the queen, the Mammon Machine's power started to weaken Schala. As she asked for help, the prophet quickly went close to her, but the queen asked her daughter to carry on with the chants. T.E. then used the red knife to break the machine. As it turns out, the spirits of Masa and Mune entered the knife and transformed it into the Masamune sword, which Mumu recognized at once. The sword pierced the machine. The queen was speechless and the prophet seemed eager to see what would happen, but Schala voiced that the sword was not enough to stop the machine at this point.

Then, the creature appeared before their very eyes. It was had a gigantic body covered in thorns of an unknown material. This was Lavos. Great power filled the room as T.E.'s group felt powerless against the beast. It attacked with a shower of devastating meteors that left T.E.'s group nearly helpless. It then caused confusion among the group via another magic spell, only to fire a second barrage of meteors.

The group was annihilated, but it was not over yet. The prophet revealed himself to be Zetta all along, who was using the disguise of the prophet to get close to Lavos and destroy it. However, things don't go as planned for him, despite him piercing the creature with his scythe. Lavos drains most of Zetta's strength. As Zetta was knocked away by Lavos, he was worried about Schala, who was stunned by her own mother. At this point, T.E. stood up and defied the creature by himself. This selfless heroic decision was in vain, as Lavos mercilessly slaughtered T.E. with a concentrated beam of pure power.

After T.E.'s death, Mumu, Fia, Zetta and Schala were warped back to the Mammon Machine hall. As the palace was crumbling, Schala decided to warp the others out of it. After being warped, Lavos spawned out of the core of the earth to rain meteors on the land, but also the heavens, hitting the mighty Kingdom of Zeal directly. The land was shredded by the fire of Lavos and the floating continents soon fell down to the ocean while they were being ripped apart. When the rocks fell into the water, a massive tidal wave then hit the home of the Earthbound ones.

In a tent, Mumu and Fia were sleeping and couldn't believe their friend was dead. The elder woke entered the tent and told them that T.E. was nowhere to be found and that the recent catastrophy remodeled the land considerably. Melchior and Janus seemed to have vanished into a gate and Schala left no trace behind. Only the pendant and Dio were still intact. As the new leader, Mumu decided to call Fuuka to join Fia and him.

A small visit around the settlement showed that survivors include both Earthbound and Enlightened ones, but they hold no distinctions anymore other than their clothing. The Enlightened ones even grasped that magic was no longer necessary to live. The Earthbound ones, used to the fierce blizzard, noticed the weather was warmer and that it wasn't stormy anymore, giving them a new hope. As Mumu talked to the elder however, soldiers came in the commons, ordering the people to bow down to King Dalton...

Indeed, as Dalton showed up, he ordered that the new kingdom should have his name and that Dio should be his own personal chariot. He also thought Mumu would start a rebellion and ordered him and his friend to come with him. Dalton threw a fireball at Mumu, who deflected it by just standing there. He then used more of his power to knock Mumu, Fia and Fuuka unconscious.

When the group woke up, they were jailed. They also noticed they had no weapons, items or money left. Thankfully, Fia needed no weapons to fight, so she led the charge. When they climbed up a ladder however, they noticed they were going up in the sky. They were inside the Blackbird.

They could not escape from their cell by the door, but they found a vent and used it to find another room. Only Fia could fight the various troops around and she had a considerably harder time without armor on. Turn by turn, they found the items, Fia's equipment, the money, Fuuka's equipment and finally Mumu's equipment. They also noticed in a hidden room the Dio was being pimped out, to the great pleasure of Dalton, who would now call the machine the Airthrone.

When all their items were recovered, they moved out to the left wing of the Blackbird, which was populated by a group of sentries. Much like some of the Mt. Woe enemies, they would be very hard to hit with weapons but would cast an antimagic spell. Instead of running however, they would selfdestruct. They defeated them all and Fia even learned a triple kick attack, but when they were close to the edge of the wing, the boss golem was summoned from the void. Hilariously however, it was scared of heights and was defeated without a fight.

Before they could rest however, Dalton was ready to attack them aboard Dio, which he renamed the Aero-Dalton Imperial. Outfitted with wings, he was now able to use the time machine as an aircraft. He also asked to stop and changed the music, the second one being much more fitting to his tastes. Dalton also managed to know real life geography by mentionning the city of Houston, Texas.

After the Aero-Dalton Imperial successfully flew into the skies, Mumu, Fia and Fuuka were impressed that their machine was outfitted with wings, but were also soon attacked by the aircraft's laser cannons. Decided to finish off Dalton once and for all, the group jumped on the aircraft and attacked the self proclaimed king. After two cube tosses and a counter from Mumu, Dalton opened a portal to summon the golem boss...only to be sucked within it. Thus ended Dalton's short reign...but did he really die?

As Dalton dissapeared into the void, Mumu took the command of Dio. However, instead of changing eras, he activated the laser cannons as Dalton specially pimped out Dio. Nevertheless, this laser blast was the final hit the Blackbird could take before it crashed down into the waves below, just like the rest of the Zeal Kingdom. It turns out that the new wings would be fairly useful to Mumu and his friends as they could now travel by aircraft and by time. As they landed on the island however, they had a thought for T.E. and wished they could find him soon.

When they visited the commons, everyone was celebrating the fall of the new king Dalton. A child was even having fun with Janus' cat Alfador. However, many people told Mumu of a mysterious person looking for someone. He seemed to be north of the settlement...

That person was none other than the once great overlord Zetta. Mumu readied his sword as Zetta spoke of the ruin of the Kingdom of Zeal. He then told them his own story. A story about the gurus and of a small boy named...Janus. As Lavos appeared, Melchior was first swallowed and transported to Medina Village in 1000, Belthasar was transported further in 2300, while Gaspar made it all the way until the End of Time. On his side, Janus was transported to the Middle Ages in Truce Valley, right in front of Ozzie and his Mystics. He also told them that his true wish to summon Lavos was to destroy it since the very beginning. He found it ironic that T.E.'s intervention made him go back to his time, now as a grown man, but it also helped him to be closer to the queen, his real mother, as an oracle who knew the future. He underestimated Lavos, for it was far more powerful than he ever thought and said it would bring doom to any who would oppose it, just like T.E., whom he called a fool.

Insulted, Mumu readied his blade, willing to fight the overlord, but instead decided against it, since that killing him would bring neither T.E. or his old friend Cyrus. As the group left however, Zetta told them to wait. He made up his mind and decided to come with his old enemies. Mumu was against it at first, but by joining the group, Zetta told them that it is possible to bring T.E. with the help of Gaspar, Guru of Time.

Visitng the commons, Zetta went to see his cat and cuddled him a last time before leaving. While Alfador wished to follow his master, Zetta entrusted him to the child who played with him. Zetta also bought a new scythe and then boarded Dio for the first time. Something strange happened however as a new construction was floating lazily in the middle of the world. The Ocean Palace had risen from the depths of the sea...

Also here's some bonus fanservice. All the girls love to ride Dio.

ridingdio.png

Even the wind knows that Zetta is the most badass freakin overlord.

zettaistoocool.png

The FE4 THREAD

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster